Monday, March 27, 2006
*WeeLLLlcccOOmmee BaacCcK*
Ehem! Hehe! I miss blogging so muchie! I know, public dunoe! wakaka! Its been like few months Im away and keep myself from other things! Yes I just cant leave without blogging! Oh well, first and for all, Im glad to annouce that I PASSED ALL my MODULES for SEMESTER 2! Now let me proceed to Year 2! wakaka! I know many of my luRvs ones are proud of me! Want me to named them? People like My Parents of cos, MZY, Sis Nurul, My Naka, Hairen, fellow kazens and etc! Gonna start afresh now! Last weekends were filled with Excitements and Enjoyments with my MZY syg kush! You know, I know, PUBLIC dunoe..MZY! wakakaka! Tomolo another outing with my semester 1 classmates! Out to town with them! Thurs gonna have my FOP briefing with my beloved PG0103 again! I luRvs them so muchie lah! After that gonna meet my Sis Nurul syg kush! oooHHHhlalalalalala! My beloved Sister! Dont be Late Hor!!! later I rotan u! wakakaka! Fri gonna meet tat pakcik chote! wakakaka! Sat, swimming again!!!!!!!!!! wakakaka! My weekends gonna fun filled with Swimming and Gym!

That's gonna be my Schedule for this week! Next week there will be a chalet with My PG0103 again! Haissszzz! Not forgetting, there will be gathering for the ladies only! ermm.... only for certain ppl will be informed aites! Elmo and LC will be the organiser for this gathering! Wakakaka! School gonna start in 20 days time! New brand campus and a new brand me! Like as if hor! wakakaka! If only, I get to be in the same class with My Hyper plus Crappy best fren, Vanessa!!! Gonna be Lalalalalala! I miss everyone so muchie lah! I miss my PG0103 classmates, going Camping with Stephanie, Outing with my pakcik chote! wakakakaka! Right now, I feel like watching some soccer match with tat pakcik of mine! Haiyo! Dunoe what got into me sia, since when I like watching soccer match LIVE! hehe! All thanks to MZY who influence me! MZY faster come back lah syg! I miss u lah dear! Gonna pass you ur assignments this week! Oh yar, miss conferencing on the phone with my pakcik chote, MZY, Sis Nurul, traz, gagak and many more la....maybe tonite conferencing again can???? Dont always bully me hor!!! Ok den, going out for awhile wit my litel nephews! syg die lah!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~tara~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress