*Everything thats out from ur mouth, THEY BELIEVE! FCUK OFF!*
Well well well. I got a hot news. Simply im not in the mood now. I feel like crying everything out. Told naka about it, he was damn pissed off cos i went into tat room again. Siaken! That Bitch has been BAD MOUTHING me! Kiwak! Mulut takde insurance ke pompuan? Im super duper ANGRY with what I see when they type in there. Especially, Suffirxz, Usop, MalaikatMaut.! Ini jantan2 dengar semua cakap LB kan? hahaha! Well Done LB! For spreading the FCUKING shit rumours about me! For some of you may want to know what im typing all about k. This lady, named LADYBIRD, she spread the news that I fight with her cos of this ONE stupid GUY named MK! What a FCUKING SHIT is THAT! Cum on lah LB get mature now, YOU ARE 20!!! I dont even do that just to get that stupid guy! Hey lady, Im not the type of girl who likes and lurvs to fight with another girls just for one guy! Get a LIFE for god sake! Im ATTACHED and I dont even have the intention to fight with you just for one GUY like MK!
MK is not my cup of tea! Excuse me LB! You can have HIM by all means! Im just so shocked that the whole room know about it. OMG! They believe what that BITCH SAID! With no evidence? OMG! Get a LIFE for once BITCH! Cyberworld and the Reality is 2 different world! They believe so easily in with whats going on in the Cyberworld! LB listen here, You can hide from me now, BUT you cannot hide from the reality aites! Today maybe your day, but tomolo we will see aites! Im not doing like wad u did to me. I will just move on with life and hack care with wad they say. Cos you know why, everything thats happen is in the CYBERWORLD! Everything seem fake in there! Remember this LB, YOU FAKE IT, YOU GET IT! I will just hack care and move on like nobody business! Im gonna on my ~~~IGNORANCE MODE~~~ Naka was so pissed off with me when this happen. OMG! what shud I do now??? Haisz! Im so sorry dear if I make up all the messed now. I should not have entered there again! From now on, I promise naka that I will not enter that room again!
~~~~~BREAKDOWN MODE ON~~~~~