Wednesday, March 29, 2006
*Im Being LuRvs By You! You! You!*
Ehem! I will like to annouce that I have another blog other than my very own Ms FitOt's blog. Wanna SEE? Wanna COMMENT? Wanna be a KAYPOH?Wakakaka! Oraites Here is the Linkyz My Dear Darlings...

My3Sisters

Errm...All of you maybe asking how was my day?What did I do today? Well today just slacking at home, editing some of the blogs. I make a blog for MZY syg kush, edit the My3Sisters blog here and there. Update it and here I am back in my own Ms Fitot's Blog. I cant wait for tomolo. FOP briefing with my BELOVED PG0103! Cant wait for the excitements as ever! Sorry For some of my dear friends if I did not tell you about the FOP thingy cos it's all in a rush that time. So in the end my whole class of PG0103 sign up for the FOP! UNITED CLASS indeed!!! Hehe! I MISS my Pakcik Chote to the max now! He went to somerset with Hedpe and addict. I know he LuRvs slacking! He told me just now his handphone bill was a bom! Cost him $376! Yes, I admit he always called me using his handphone. So now, I will be calling him instead! Wakaka! For sure my Pakcik chote has to real hard to pay his bill. So LISTEN here PAKCIK! NO MORE SHOPPING SPREE FOR YOU! This is the only boyfriend whom I know that He LuRvs shopping 24/7!!! Maybe this entry will be about my Pakcik Chote! Hehe!

Oraites! Lets begin with this Pakcik of mine. He LuRvs Green, so am I! His favourite number is 8, so am I! And guess what I'm his lucky number 8th! Wakakaka! I know, He know, PUBLIC dunoe! Bluekz! I get to know him right after I broke off with someone whom I dont want to name it here. I was in depressed mode and so thats goes the same for him. At that time he just broke off with his gf. So both of us were like in the same boat. Titanic boat lah katerkan! Wakaka! Boat kape fitot! Before all this thing happen, we are just normal friends who likes/lurvs to flirt with one another. We sms but not quite often. He did called me for the first time. I remembered it was about gathering. He asked me to go gathering with him if I want to. But I declined his invitation. From there, we just contact each other when there is needed or something urgent. All starts on that very night. He smsed me and I send him this one so called special sms. And he reply back by calling me. I was like errr.... From there, we becoming closer, sms each other, call one another every night....it's like a routine for us. He was shocked when he got to know that I DON'T SMOKE,DRINK,CLUBBING! All his previous gf smokes,drinks and clubs. I remembered he said this " I akan target MAHA targetnye! " Wanna know whats he is targeting about? BLUEKZ!

I accept him on the 180306. I send him an sms although I know that he is sleeping away. My intention was when he wake up in the morning, He will smile ear to ear while reading it. Haha! I know I'm being foolish here! So mepek! wakakaka! All I want , is to make him smile and dont ever make him angry! Thats for sure! If he is angry, I will be the timid mouse ever! Wakakaka! The best thing about this pakcik chote is, He don't know how to keep quiet! QUIET is not in his dictionary! He is 24/7 NOISY! Yes! Thats for sure! Hahaha! We are NOISY COUPLE! He lurvs to say this "WAHAHAHAHAHA" while I lurvs to say this "WAKAKAKAKAKAKA" I miss him now! Miss talking to him. 2 nites in a row, we were just smsing but I did call him for a few hours. Haizz! If only he stay around Jurong, thats will be the most exciting thing hor! But too bad, my pakcik chote stay in Bishan! And Im in Jurong! It's okay, but still we are in singapore for sure! Jauh2 pun singapore jugak pe! Naik Mrt da sampai! Wakakaka! Oraites my sweet litel readers, Im hungry ryte now, but force myself not eat. Haiyo, if that pakcik know about it, He will pet pot pet pot pet pot at me 24/7. He scared that my gastric will come again! Maybe after I end this, wanna find some food! Food......here I come.......//grin1!


Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress