*My Day With You! You! You! *
*My Pakcik Chote & My White Collar Top*
*Naka.MsFitOt.Naka.MsFitOt* Im back home around 10plus. Out with Addict, Hunz and My Pakcik. It was all unplanned. At first Sis Nurul will be following me and Naka.But Sis Nurul was down with a sickness. So yeaps left me and pakcik chote.But Pakcik did not tell me that Addict was with him and he will be following us. So as usual, 2 guys and I'm the only girl. But before that, I met MZY again b4 meeting Naka and Addict. Sorry MZY if I make you pissed off and no mood just now. I didn't mean to make you angry syg kush. Sorry hor!!! Haiyo, Im so scared now when I saw your face showing the pissed off mode. Takmo marah2 hor syg kush. So back with Naka, Addict and me, we waited for Hunz at Cityhall control station. So after that, head down to Marina Square, slacking. Not only that, we watched movie. Wanna guess what movie? Its the Dorm!!! Funny!A bit Scary! Overall the movie is 7/10. After that movie we keep on talking about drowning in the pool lah, want to commit suicide lah. The funny part is the music being played. The spoilt disc! Wakakaka! Funny sia! Keep on Laughing! The best part was when our popcorn drop onto the floor! Hunz still can whisper to me " Eh girl, popcorn ni jatuh mcm org kahwin2 eh?" Den I replied " Tu ah Hunz, renjis2 ah! Kiter kan bercouple2!" Ahakz! Super duper cold in that cinema, luckily my Naka is there.*Huggies Time* After all that, kiter terserempak ngn Miki & Mrs Miki. Wakakaka! Wah macam gathering plak kiter eh! Miki & Mrs Miki went to have their dinner. The 4 of us on the way to JP.
Firstly, we walked around suntec city then off to city hall mrt station. Wakaka! Along the way kecohrable! Couple2 kecoh seakan! It's my first time meeting Hunz, so I find her very bubbly and cheerful. Fun la with her around. Got to know she is from Singapore Poly and now she is in the 3rd year. She is the oldest there but the smallest among all. Wakakaka! Cute la she! We drop down at Boon Lay, and waited for MZY. Then all of us walked around JP here n there. Feeling kinda tired, so the four of us head down to Addict house. Slack abit, while MZY went home. I know she is kinda tired. Sorry hor if I make you angry k syg!!! Reached at Addict's crib, Naka was searching for the wireless network using my laptop but still there isn't any signal! Wakaka! Kecian syg kush yg sorang nie tau! Told Pakcik Chote that my head is spinning and so giddy. Naka know I had a fever. He said my body is so warm. So both of us went home first. Left with Hunz and Addict, they were watching Pesta,Pesta,Pesta. Sayang accompany me to Giordano at JP cos I need to buy my white collar top! Cost me $19. Hehe. After that head off back home, taking 157. Syg send me back home until my void deck. Thanks k. I LuRvs you so muchie lah! Miss you! Tomolo gonna be another outing with MZY and Sis Nurul! Weeeee! Im tired and my head is super duper hurts! Giddy sey! Off to bed now! Arrggghhhhhh!