Thursday, March 30, 2006
*Outings With You! You! You!*
Updating my blog for now. Today was pretty damn AWESOME! Outings with my PG0103. Going for the FOP briefing. Soon after that, I meet my MZY syg again at JP! We had out dinner together at Banquet. Let the pictures now do the talking....


*MZY had her Yong Tau Fu dish. I had My Chicken Rice*
*All Around The Campus With My Beloved PG0103*
*A Day With MZY Syg Kush At IMM*
Oraites, had enough looking at those pics which I upload? Wakakaka! I will go pics by pics if you wanna noe futher details on whats going on with that pictures. I met MZY today at JP. We had our dinner at Banquet, She had her Yong Tau Fu and I had my Chicken Rice. Damn full after that! We walked around JP, looking at the newest Laptop at Harvey Norman,Courts and so on. Acummpany MZY to Post Office cos she need to pay for her brothers credit card bills. I even got the time to take a snap shot when I saw a mirror! Wakaka! A reflection image indeed! Nothing to do, so must entertain myself a bit! Went to Giordano and Bossini, cos I'm looking for a collar white tshirt. Ahakz! Wanna know why? I will blog it later on after I bought it kayz! Walk around JP, see here and there, look at some weird people! Well Indeed they are WEIRD! So we left JP ard 6plus coming to 7. Feeling kinda tired, so we went home. MZY went the opposite way, and I took bus 198. Feeling sleepy indeed! Not only that, giddy! So I sms pakcik and told him Im on the way home. Haisz... Tomolo will be meeting Sis Nurul and my Pakcik chote! Another Outing for me again! Weee!

So all of you may be asking what did I do the whole morning and afternoon. Wakaka! I went to meet my PG0103 at causeway points. Meeting them at Pastamania. I was late again! As usual. But its okay! Im NOT the only one who is late! Elan, Chris and Aik Seng were late too! Waiting for Van,Wei Jian and Lindy to finish up their meal at Pastamania. From there we head off to our NEW CAMPUS! YeyY! I LooiiiKKke it so muchie! But the worst part we need to climb up the slope again! Damn it! The campus was super duper big and pretty damn nice! We need to go to W2 Lecture Theartre! Wakakaka! It was so amazing! The W2 LT, was super nice can! It looks like a cinema! Super duper Cinema environment! With the green chair, air-conditioner! I Loike it so muchie now! After we had our FOP briefing at W2 LT, head down to RPC cos there is some Laptops roadshow! I envy the latest model for Fujistsu! Damn it! It was so sleek and pretty damn nice! It cost $1768! So cheap right! If you buy it outside, it will cost you a BOM, $3000++!So many functions! Then we hang around at RPC while waiting for Van laptop to get it reformated! Taking pics 24/7! I will upload more pics later on from Van's digicam k! Left campus around 3plus and head down to JP.

On Tuesday, I went to meet MZY after she finished her lesson in skewl. Yeaps! I meet MZY again! Wakakaka! Everyday is an outing for us! We went to IMM cos MZY need to find for a memory card. So loiter here and there. We had our lunch at LJS. We even join in the lucky draw all thanks to MZY cos she was so enthusiastic about it. She told me " who knows we will win? Its all LUCK okay!" Wakakaka! Walked around Looney Tunes cos I need to find for my handphone pouch. Hmm, still have not get it yet cos all seems pretty UGLY! Wakakakakaka! We went to the toilet and I was like OMG! It's a brand new toilet! I Loike it so much! More style and trendy! Hahaha! MZY know what I mean right? She know me well that I Loves to take pics in the toilet! Bcos there are so many mirrors for me to look at! Hahaha! After that, we went to the shuttle bus station. Here is where, MZY and I laughing non stop hits! So many weird singaporeans with their very own style while waiting for the bus! Worst of all, is there is this one uncle, he was digging his nose and keep on doing it although we looked at him a few times! Shame! Shame! EEewww! Some wearing a sunglass when there isn't any sun shone there. I was like laughing with MZY 24/7. We head back home, taking MZY favourite bus number 99. Guess who I saw in that bus? This........errrr......*whistle away*

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress