Tuesday, March 28, 2006
*This is LB stands for LadyBird*


Those who will be seeing this, especially guys, I know all of you will say OMG, she's gorgeous and pretty and so on. But what can looks do? Just to attract the opposite sex? Im not gonna bitching about her. But see for the facts k. I agree she is super duper pretty BUT what if the attitude/behaviour/personality is not there? I know no one is perfect. But here Im stressing on looks cant do any further. She got the looks, but this ladybird likes/lurvs bitching/bad mouthing about others! Whatever it is, this is my blog. I CAN VENT ANYTHING I WANT HERE! Not happy, with me, sign up and make a blog of your own, VENT UR ANGER THERE aites! Thank You!

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress