Tuesday, March 28, 2006
*Im Glad To Have You! You! You!*
Good Afternoon to MY SWEET LITEL CUTIE PIE readers! Wakaka! Im crapping away. Yes, I know it! Just want to say SORRY to all MY PG0103 Classmates cos I cannot come down to PS. Something crop up in the morning so I have to accumpany my Dear Mummy later on. Ehem! But dont worry, Im gonna meet them on thursday for sure! Hehe! I will make up to that aites guys! Maybe if I got the time later on, I will try to meet my MZY syg kush. Want to pass sumtink to her. See how it goes aites! Yesterday I slept ard 3am plus. Chat with Sis Nurul,MZY and edit some of the pics. Nothing to do lah! Not only that, I went in to aiskrim radio station. Weeee! Wan_Spider, DJ of the day lah! Wakakaka! Too bad did not get to hear his voice cos I log out early. D.F said that Wan voice sek eh? really or not? wow! But nvm, the most sexiest voice I ever heard will be DJ CK. CK Berg! CK Berg! CK Berg! wakakaka! If he sees this, for sure he gonna ketuk me! Wakakaka!

Change of plan again. Thurs Im gonna have my FOP briefing but on Friday, I will be meeting Sis Nurul.Wakakaka! Not on Thursday anymore cos she got her off day on Friday! Weee! I Loiiikkkke! Speaking of the phrase "I LoooiiiikkkkKKe" reminds me of someone. BM! wakaka! Sorry dude if I never reply ur salamz at aiskrim radio station. And even you said im SOMBONG? siaken nye anak! Ketuk kang! Wakakaka! Im sleeping lah wen u MSN me! But still Im a bit pissed off with YOU, my dear BM! Wakakaaka! You know why aites! Becos of that stupid LADYBODOH/LADYBITCH! Wakakaka! I know, MZY know, Sis Nurul BUT PUBLIC dunoe! Whatever it is, she go with her style/way, we go with our style/way. Jgn langgar wire sudaa! Wakaka! Thats what my pakcik chote always told me! He lurvs to warn me that! Wakakaka! As usual He is sleeping now. Just called him a few minutes ago. He is in ~~Sleeping Mode~~ now! Hehe! Oh yar Im glad to have a best fren; MZY, a sister; Sis Nurul and a Bf; Naka. haiyo! Who want to be my bro? I know who! Bro AF can? Sis Nurul can lah, Bro AF k? Wakaka! I got stomach cramps sia! Haiz! Furthermore I need to get ready to go out! Weeee! Im gonna be LATE again for sure!

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress