About the previous entry, he was not angry with me, but with some PUKIMAK2 in that room. He sms me, and told me everything! MZY also told me someone add her in msn, thus asking for trouble! Haiyo! This is what we call, Kanak-kanak Krayon! Kalau nk yg cute nye, we call them, Kanak-kanak Mamypoko! Korang da lama tak nampak Naka? Miss him? I bet so! But your intention of putting some childish fight is so UNCOOL! Yes I mean it! So pakcik told me after he log out from that room, he went home and went out to textile centre. Meet those PUKIMAK2! Feeling worried for Naka, but luckily his friends were there. So yeaps everything was okay. Pakcik went to addict's house and ton there. I'm okay when Naka with addict. Addict can be trust lah not like someone whom I don't want to mention here. Why so many people wanna put up some CHILDISH fight with Naka? Can anyone answer me? I bet, I have the answer to myself after I think and talk with MZY the previous night. I know, MZY know, PUBLIC dunoe! Wakaka!
Wednesday, there will be kenduri at Cck. I wanna go chalet but at the same tims, I have to attend kenduri! The first priorty will go to kenduri of cos! Hope I can meet my Pakcik next week! His roster is not out yet, damn it! So slow, worst than a tortoise! This saturday, my Pakcik will have a DATE. Not with me ok! Suprised? Wakaka! With his girl friend. Supposedly, that girl ask my Pakcik to celebrate her birthday together. Hmm... Now all of you will be asking me, Doesn't I feel jealous? Angry? Wakaka! Abit jealous but I let him run, and he should know his limit to it! So anyone wanna date me on Saturday? Feel free to beep my hp! Or even msn me! First come, first basis! Wakaka! Like as if someone wanna date me sia! Just waiting for my Hp to keep on being noisy....I don't know why this few days, I like small little kids so muchie! There are so adorable! yesterday was so fun with my nephews and nieces! I accumpany them watching Barney! Yes Barney! So cute sia when my nephews and nieces follow and dance together! I was like laughing to it! But the cute part was when the ending where they sang " I love you, you love... " Then all my nephews and nieces gave me a tight cuddle hugss!!!!!!!!!!!! Weeeeee! Then, they keep on play that Barney's Cd non stop! I feel, Im being LuRvs with not 3 person but MORE THAN THAT OK! Like what Sis Nurul told me, I LOSE a Bestfriend, but now I got THREE person in my life! Throw ONE! GET THREE FREE! Thanks to God! He shows me everything. Whats the real meaning of LIFE!
People maybe talking bad about you in silence but what you have to do, is to keep on moving and show them that everything happens have its own reason! The reason for the best and keep on moving. Without them, I can still move on, not like some people who cant live without it. If I have not let her get to know my friends, maybe she will not have any close friends. Must thank to me cos you know her! Wakaka! Thats what we call life, sometimes, human beings can be so FOOLISH just to get what they want! When at times people hates you, they will keep on critising you non-stop hits, but whats the purpose? You did that just to kill the time? Or to let the anger out of it? Come critise it infront of me then and I don't know if you have the guts to do it! They Loves bitching and "buat mulut belakang orang"....Haiyo sad for someone lah.... Luar jek nampak pakai TUDUNG, but inside only god know! I don't want to type any further....MZY this entry is not for you lah syg... you know, I know k... Even Sis Nurul say that someone is SO TYPICAL MINAH TUDUNG! Memang sajak pun Lagu Minah Tudung dedicate for her! Should ask my Pakcik sing for her in front of her FACE! Like what he did to this one MINAH TUDUNG in the MRT! Wakaka! Pakcik even stress on the word BODOH in front of her! syg die lah........BLUEKZ!
