*Im Craving For You! You! You!*
Berbisik Di Dasar Hati...
Bertanyakan Tentang Diri...
Apakah Itu Cinta...
I LuRvs those phrase. Hmmm....Many things up in my mind now. Wanna have some shopping spreee!!!!!!!!! Yes, who wants to accompany me? I'll give you a KISS & HUG! I mean it okay! Hehe! So many things in my list now. Should I call it a Craving List?
- A Baby TazMania [ a small cute one]
- A 3/4 Tight Skirt [Black color prefer]
- A long skirt [ Brown/Black]
- A Sleeveless Top From Mango/Topshop [Black/white]
- A Green Tops [ Bugis Market]
- A Pair Of Shoe [From Far East]
- A Hair Cut Plus Treatment [Need A New Style For My Hair]
- A Sushi Meal [ Prefer To Be With My LuRvs Ones]
- My Birthday Treat From Sis Nurul [Im Waiting]
- My Chocolates Treat From My NakaCiNo [Im goin to Hunt you 4 Dat]
- $18 Ticket To Watch Some MZY Cute Bfs [Accompany her actually]
- Meeting Up with My Sis Nurul & MZY for Another Outing [Slacking]
- Meeting Up with Pakcik Next Week [I want HIM all by Myself!]
That's about it in my CRAVING LIST! Im just feeling kinda bored so I got the mood to type all this stuff on my list! HaccccHHHhhhoOOOooOOoooOO! Oppps! I got a FLU! gotta have some Rest! But I Miss My Both Sisters and Him lah! How?
