Wednesday, April 05, 2006
*Im Waiting For You! You! You!*
Morning My sweet little dearies!!! Well, well, well...Im kinda feeling elated today! Cant wait for tomolo! Shhhhhh! I will not blog it now till tomolo or maybe friday! Cant wait for Saturday also! I know, PUBLIC dunoe! Hurhur! toO bad! =p So today will be slacking at home cos to regain some energy for tomolo! Ahakz! Cant wait to meet You! You! You! Im all set for tomolo, but what should I wear huh? Erm...skirt?pant?What color tops should I wear? Green?Black?Brown?Wakakaka! I will settle that in evening. Im not only happy bcos of tomolo but also due to some reason! Wanna guess? Wanna be a Kaypoh? Lalalalalalalaaa...*whistle* This is what you get if likes/lurvs bad mouthing people! I did not ask for it but god wants YOU to learn your lesson in future! Like I mention in the last few entries, you do it, you will get it one day not from me, but from god! Bear that in mind dear sweets. All this while I have been switching on to my ignorance mode so you still likes/lurvs doing it, go ahead, cos I know one day you will get it more worst than what you did to me. All I'm saying here is to learn your lesson my sweet dearest girl! Alright, I will stop typing about it cos I just can't be bother about it anymore. Now it's time to have fun & party!

Oh yar, thanks to pakcik cos he let me talked on the phone with his cousin! Thanks hor for doing that! I bet your cousin is the KAYPOH ANTARABANGSA! Only me myself know what happen yesterday! Asking me some stupid questions! Futhermore Pakcik's cousin was so shocked when he got to know Im 9teen! Same age lah tuh! Amcm ada chance ke? Boleh kenal2 eh! Wakaka! So yeaps talked on the phone with this Pakcik's cousin, quite fun lah! Futhermore he got the guts to ask me whether he can pick me up after school. Belo! I know that my Pakcik will not be in Singapore when my school reopen so yeaps, amek kesempatan eh ko! To get in details, My Muhammad Zuhri will not be in Singapore from 13th April to 17 April. He will be flying off to Thailand due to soccer training. He play for clubs so thats the reason he has to fly off there for training. Haiyo! Im gonna miss him real badly again! 5 days is way too long sia! Who will accompany me here in Singapore? Don't tell me his belo cousin! Sakit Jiwa aku dibuatnye! *help me!*

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress