Since the school starts, so many people keep calling me when want to meet up and stuff... School starts, Me and Vanessa [My darling] hang out alot together cos our class is like beside each other! Neighbours lah! We even catch a movie last friday together. Then meet WJ, slacking with this cute couple [Van & Wj] at pastamania. Im so jealous lah! Im single and no one wants me lah! Ahakz! We went home like about 9 and I reached home about 10 plus. Oh ya, I even meet up with MZY and Sis Nurul syg kush! I will not forget them oso lah! They are the ones whom I treasure alots now! Without them, I wont be here blogging and move on strong till now. Sis Nurul meet me in school! She fetch me ok! How sweet was that, to have a sister like her! She fetch me from school after her work. Thanks sis! I LuRvs u lah! We head down to Causeway point and slack at Orange Julius....Slacking, gossipping, comforting one another...Haish only you and me noe sis what we went through k.
Not only that, since school starts, I never fail to meet up with MZY syg kush! That day I was late like 1 hr and half. But still she wait for me! Sweet kan? I LuRvs u bestfren! I end class late and it was raining heavily in wlds! Damn! So ended up I met her like ard 6pm. hehe! sorry girlfriend. Ok, we slack at JP Mac, and MZY was busy playing with my lappy while Im freaking hungry! Guess what, I got FREE Mchicken and Ice cream for free. But I bought Fantastic Chicken Meal set. So I gave it to MZY. All thanks to Someone who work there! Thanks eh sweet! I even WON a pair of MOVIE TICKET [TAKE THE LEAD] am i lucky?weeee! Oraites, Im just feeling down this few days cos I cant help it no more! I admit I still LuRvs & Miss Hym toO much lah! Although we broke up cos of this ONE SILLY SMS, but still he is the one that Im thinking all this while. Muhammad Zuhri, when will the time dear? Im so lost. I told myself, I dont LuRvs you, but my heart say I Do and still LuRvs you. I asked you but the answer I got was 'I duno'. The person whom almost cheer me up and never fail to do so are Sis Nurul, MZY, Kai, Amir, Rezal. Thanks Kai for your singing service which almost every night you sang for me plus you play the guitar toO! Im so touched lah! Amir keep on cheering me up with buying me more chocs! Ahakz! Rezal cant wait to treat me to my Havanas Sandal. Weeeee! Sis nurul and MZY thanks for your encouragements k! This is the song which Kai sang and play the guitar for me almost everyday. I try not to cry but I cant help it no more. I even cried that time when Im inside the train. Haiz....
[Repeat]
Kembalilah kepadaku...
