
Swimming!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes Just come back from swimming with My MZY syg kush and My Litel bro. Had Super duper fun there! Sat, was full with Mats & Minah at the swimming pool. The best part is the wave! wave! wave! LuRvs the waves so muchie lah! We reached there around 3plus. Change to our swimming wear and here we come....WooOooOOOooSh! The pool was pretty damn cold sia! I was shivering and all my hair stands up! Wakaka! We were slacking around then I left MZY and my litel bro. While I went and chill at the playground corner. Kids corner! yesh! Feel like I'm deprieved of childhoods again with all the shouting, smiling, giggling and stuff from all the kids. Thats was the best place to see cute litel sweetie pie kids. So cute you know! Feel like pinching their cheeks! I was seating nearby but in the pool of cos when this litel cute boy was trying very hard to get onto the float. But he failed to do it lah! Kecian tau, he was trying his very best to get on to the float. Then I offered him a help by asking " Do you want me to help you? " Then he replied me no. I think he don't want to give up thats why. But initially he failed so ended up he just pushed the float around. I can see from his expression is super duper disappointed. I want to help, but he don't want. I was seating there and I can see so many kids with their very own behaviour....so cute la them! Then MZY came, and soon the three of us went to the wave.wave.wave pool! Wakakaka! It's was fabulous saturday afterall!!! Get into the wave pool and everyone was getting on with the wavy mood! Wakaka! We went and washed up around 6plus, the toilet was not that pack but there were some minah around. They got into a quarrel just bcos one of the minah was showering way too long. This is what they were quarreling about:
Minah.in the toilet: SORRY AH!
MZY and I was like wtf sia! Still YP lah! Watever! I just wanna hackcare and on my ignorance mode. Pakcik tell me always "not your problem takmo sebok2 makcik!" Wakakaka! Had our shower and stuff. The pics up there can do the talking. After finished while drying our hair, I took a pic of this one cute litel boy playing his water gun in the toilet sink. So cute sia! He was waiting for his turn to wash up, so he played with his water gun in the sink. Shooting into the sink and even on the floor. All wet! So it's okay, swimming area, everywhere is wet mah! Sms with my Pakcik a while, I told him I was tired abit then he told me, he is more tiring. I understand that. Working is more tiring, so Pakcik you better have an early sleep hor!!! Tomolo he will be working again...Hais...pity him lah...After swimming, we head down to Jurong East Entertainment and ate our dinner at LJS. Finished up and we head off home. Sweet, sweet litel home waiting... I wanna tell some short story here, All of you wanna know what is the after effect, when you had a swim? All sorts of sleepyness attitude syndrome. MZY and my litel bro show that kinds of attitude syndrome! Wakakaka! Both of them kept quiet and walked unstably! MZY even becoming so blur when I told her we will for sure pass by here again cos we will be taking 99 mah, then she said oh, ya hor! Blur MZY! My litel bro was trying real hard not to close his eyes! Wakaka! All the pics will do the talking aites. I know maybe right now MZY is watching her soccer match, ManU vs Bolton. But I don't think so! Instead the TV will watch her! Wakakaka! Oraites, I'm off to bed, beddie, beddie! Muacksz! ZzzZZZZZzzzzzz.....
