


PssssTTttttt!!!! Im back again to blog!!! Miss blogging so much!!! So the picszas up there are some which I took during last Friday. It was superbly fun and I had a lot of fun!!! Im incharge in the game so called the Game Master aka Msfitot!!! The year 1 or newbies are super duper hyper active and I hope they enjoy their time there!!! Im in charge in the game which they were given a HALF BROKEN tooth pick and with that they need to put on their mouth. From there each of them need to pass the rubber band to their friends after one another!!! super duper funny can!!! There is this group were luffing at the other groups cos they feel its like GAY Activity/Lesbian Activity!!! But as far I can see, everyone had so much fun with their own teams. After the game session has ended, me and my beloved Vanessa went to slack with Liz and Jasmine. Watch the Floorball match!!!
It was super duper fun! Saw Ducky oso!!! cute lah she!!! I was seating down with Van and Liz when a TUD sound came!!! I was hit by the floorball's ball [waakakaka] by this malay guy!!! DAMN YOU!!! It bleeds okay!!! He was super duper PANIC and try to comfort me like hell!!! Hahaha! He was like are you okay? please dont sue me ah!!! Im so sorry!! Then came his friend, telling me that its his way to flirt with girls in that manner! *whistle* I got to know from Safi that his name is Amran or maybe Imran [i forgot! DUH!] Good looking dude plus a good player too!!! Hahaha!!! Van was trying to play floorball and at first I was standing there looking. Its kinda fun so after that Liz pass me the stick and so I join the fun lah!!! Passing the ball and try to hold the stick comfortably! wakakaka!!! Dan and Safi also comes in and play with us.
Qayyim was also there!!! The graduated student lah!!! Hahaha! short as ever lah qayyim!!! I told Van, that is Khalique the one whom being the referree!!! Wakaka! Alamak khalique kuzz wear specs lah! Hensem banget deh!!! A National Floorball mah!!! Qayyim threaten me that he wants to tell Khalique that I admire him! Siaken nye Qayyim pendek!!! SO far had so much fun lah! Im into floorball now!!! Weeee, gonna train up all my babat!!! Wakakakaka!!! Training season are back manx!!! I miss the netball training....Phew~~~ Oh yar I have bought my Havanas Blue sandal!!! no green so I bought Blue loh!!! But its ok I have Havanas FlipFlop and Sandal!!! Wakakaka!!! Thanks to someone ah!!! Mission Impossible 3 was superb!!! I watched that at Marina Square!!! Full of excitements but pantat leh cramp tau cos 2hrs plus in there coldy cinema!!! Thanks to someone for treating me that!!! Syg die lah!!! Not only that send me until my doorstep lagik! Sungguh Touching!!!
In a few week times, Im gonna FLY OFF soon!!! Bye2 SINGAPORE!!! Im going off for quite a long time but hope to be back here safely in this sweet memorable homeland!!! Hahahahaha!!! Flight time will be at 2pm sharp and I have to transit at Bangkok first!!! Weee, I lOOOOooiiiKKkee!!! Shoppinggg ah!!! Dont MISS me hor people!!! If you still tend to MISS me just pray for my safety and hope I will be back home soon!!! I went to take my injection jabs yesterday! 2 Jabs k!!! Ok lah Im ok with it. No side effects!!! Gonna pack my barang2 soOn!!! I hope to calm my mind when Im there and change for the better. Change and becomes better for the future.
*The peaceness and calmness is something which I need to move on strongly without FAIL.*
