Friday, May 12, 2006
* Cant STOP Having Fun!!! *






Yesterday was having alot of fun with my Beloved Vanessa and her boyfriend, Mr AppenDEX at Causeway point Pizza Hut!!!! Had a long and tired day at school. So we head down to pizza hut for our dinner!!! I think Mr AppenDEX was super duper lucky lah yesterday cos at first he dont want to eat then its only me and van eating. But it turn out that the management at pizza hut told us that they make us the wrong pizza. They gave us the wrong pizza plus our CORRECT pizza later on!!! But still we pay the same price! No extra charge!!! 1 EXTRA PIZZA FOR FREE!!!! Hahahahahaha!!! I LoOOOIiikee!!! So now Wei Jian can eat also but he told us his stomach full oredi!!! Bluff only ah!!! We ate till our stomach full can!!! After that we slack and crap jokes all along!!! Hahaha!!! Cant stop laughing sia... All thanks to van lah, she tell us the colorcist jokes!!! I was like laughing non stop but luckily no one see me sia!!! Cant stop having fun even though without some people in my life.

I cut my hair!!! Yes I do!!! I luRvs the Fringe lah, so the short!!! Next week will be meeting my Mr Hanafi. Gonna watch POISEDON together!!! Yippie!!! Cant wait to meet him also!!! Not only that I miss my Sis Nurul to the max now. Sorry sis cos I cant come down to Plaza Singapura Gathering today. Next time for sure I will k! Not like some people whom I dont want to mention ah!!! hahahaha!!! Sat, anyone wants to go out with me? Im free leh....I wanna head down and do some shopping AGAIN!

p/s: The pics up there will do part of it okay! Enjoy~

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress