* Cant Stop Loving You... I guess *
1 week and 4 days left before Im flying off...I hope my disappearance is your happiness. Hope everything goes smoothly. Transit at Bangkok beybeh!!! I thought it will only takes few hours but after I look at the schedule, I will be at Bangkok for 1 day! Believe it or not, gonna be shopping spree for me! But for sure Im gonna miss someone real badly... Haiz, he is ignoring me and gonna forget me soon. I will be the most elated person on earth if he gets to forget me fully 100%. I guess I just hurt him too much lah. Haiz, whats up with my life, had lotsza of fun in class just now. Celebrating Siling and Gireen's Birthday in advance cos on wednesday my class wont be coming to school [off day] But I will be having my court training on wednesday at Tampiness Sports Hall. Schedule gonna be real pack for me lah. Tuesday and Thursday will be Physical training then Wednesday will be my floorball court training. Left with no more days cos weekends I will be away with some camps. Haha!!! Im back to my busy lifestyle beybeh!!! So many things to commit with.
Oh ya gonna upload the pics which were taken just now in class. Super duper funny can! Jeremy and I was like laughing and talk craps all the way. Plus Han Shen[potoyol, his new nick given by Mai] also join in the fun. Jeremy was fun to be with lah!!! He really have alot of funny story to entertain us... Crap all the way during the breakout session. First breakout went down with Fad, he wanna buy his voda drinks, I asked him, why he never bought that along while on the way to class in the morning, he told me " I forgot lah! " Super duper STM lah itu anak!!! Then we crap along the way also. He is such a joker manx! Me and him always talk about the hunks and babes in TP. Not in RP lah! We will always crap and tell one another that RP campus " no hunks and babes " Then our mind will start thinking about the hunks and babes in TP. Wakakakaka! Nonsense lah but still we are entertaining ourself rather being an attention seeker right? After Fad and me came back toour classroom, Vanessa my beloved bestie msn me, asked me to accompany her to go down. And off I went again. Hahaha!!! Nothing to do so ya going up and down I guess...
Had my microbiology module test today. Ok lah, can be done. Im having my flu again!!! Fcuk lah!!! Oh no, so many things need to be done ler!!! Need to get my sister's present! Ahakz!!! I have something for her!!! Wakaka!!! Cant wait for the chalet!!! Yes beybeh!!! Gonna have super duper fun with my sister!!!! Believe me sis, without him you will find happines. He is not worth it at all!!! I love my sis alots!!! Muacckzzzz!!!!
*imissFIRDAUSsomuch*
