Wednesday, May 17, 2006
* Baby, I Love you... *
Thanks to Fadli for this song... I LuRvs my bloggish song... Yes i'm super duper stuck in a situation which i hate it for life!!! I hope this gonna be the last time Im stuck in this sucky mode situation. No one knows how it felt to be in this way but soon I will make my decision. I hope Im being fair but I think I cant. I will hurt some people for sure. Im really sorry cos its just my heart that it should be that way instead. Like what some people told me, follow your heart, nadia...

To Fadli, Im so sorry dear... Its not that I dont want to give u a chance but My Heart just couldn't feel right. And I know I stole your heart away. Im so so so sorry to make you hurt. Please Forgive me. We will still be friends aites no matter what. I'm glad that I have found you. Thanks for listening to my problems yesterday nights. Thanks Fadli. I hope our friendship wont end right here right?

This is what Fadli send me,


My hand bleed again..i am sorry ..i just cant stop loving you..jealous that they got their love but not me..i wanna watch the sunrise together but too bad i sendiri tak layak duduk sebelah you..i am happy to have a frewn like you and happy that once i love you..

To Amir, I know you are still waiting for me dude, but I think its better that we just be friends aight! You know what, I feel much more comfortable when we having it this way. I think its better we remains as friends. I just feel comfortable when you are with me. But I cant deny that when we are together I just dont have the feeling for you. Its just vanish in the tin air. Where my Heart say, its better we remains as friends. I feel much more comfortable that way. Nice knowing you since 2004... Im glad to know you... such a nosiy and notty dude!!! Haha!!!

To Faizal, my berokz!!! Its not that I do not have feelings for you but I just feel that Im not the right girl for you. You deserves a bette girl which is much more better than me. I know I have stole your heart and Im gonna be away. So I think Its better that you forget about waiting for me. Move on with life and Im sure you will find a better girl than me. Im sorry that I make it this way but I enjoy chatting with you on the phone. You really make me laugh and forget everything which is complicated now in my life. Remember you will always be rememebered by me berokz!!! And stop singing you oldies song eh!!! Listen to my blog song!!! Im sorry if I hurt you very deeply like you told me last night. Im sorry Faizal...

To Sufian, I bet your feelings just started to develop and I hope it will stop right now. Cos its better that we remains as friends k! I felt that if that feelings continue, it will hurt further and Im scared it cant be erased dear. Im just so sorry. Its better that you think about your future ahead. Finish up your studies at Dover and achieves all the goals that you ever dream of. I know that you deserves a better girl than me.

To Hanafi, I just cant deny how I feel now. you are just too good to me. You know what I mean. Its hard to let you go but I think between you and me its impossible dear. Your love, care and concern is just not meant to be for me. I know im hurting you but how long should I keep this feeling. You know I feel that I put up a FAKE me all this while. Im sorry... I know I have broke the promise which we once had, " i promise not to hurt you syg" I still remember that but my heart just told me that you are just too good to me. And I think you deserve a better girl. I love you but I love someone more than you... Im sorry dear, I know you will not believe this but I have to cos I dont want to hurt you any further.

To Firdaus, I guess you just stole my heart away... You make me loves you so much and i keep thinking about you. Yes, I cant deny its you which my heart choose. You know that you will never be replaced boy... you will always be in my heart no matter what. And please stop mentioning about that stupid girl which im so jealous of!!! Hahaha!!! I know every word you really mean it and I have no regrets in being with you... just love you so much baby!!! Hahaha!!! I just love you so much Firdaus...Muacks!!! Promise me that we will see the sunrise together???

* baby, i love you too much...*

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress