
Just came back just now from floorball court training. It was superbly fun but a bit tiring. We had some game playing in the court. It was superbly tiring but fun. Fast game I should say!!! The pics up there can do the talking. I played the forward position and got this one time, my team has no defender. Damn most of my team mates ran up and down. Haiz.. but overall had a great fun. Oh ya forget to mention had fun crapping in the bus with Linie, Dinie and Vanie. Keep On laughing with Dinie cos we make fun of Linie. Dinie brought her Digi cam so we camwhore inside the bus. Later I will post the pics inside her digi cam. Fun lah being with the FloorBall Babes!!! Not only that after the training, Vanie, Linie, Dinie, Brenie, Gelie head down to LJS near Tamp Mall and we crap again! Hahahaha!!! Then everyone went home sweet home. Tomolo there will be training again in school. Physical training. So ya busy.busy.busy. Hahahaha!!! I lurvs my LIFE now!!! Muacks!!! Guess what in the train, we still can play floorball inside sey!!! Linie's idea lah!!! Hit some people but so funny sia. oraites im going to my Lala Land now... Training plus schooling tomolo!!!
