Im stuck for the Endless Time
*I Love You*
Say It When You Really Mean It
But Neither I do
Im stuck for the Endless Time
But Trust Me Im Scared To Get Hurt
They Promise
They Come
They go
It Hurts
Im stuck for the Endless Time
Its The Matter Of The Heart
Whether Im ready to go with it
Its tense me up
But I have to
Its Either Yes Or No
Im Stuck for the Endless Time Baby....
Hello Wello Bello syg kuzz!!! I miss SIS NURUL SYG KUZZ!!! Muacks!!! Cant wait for our Chalet pyjamas nites beybeh!!! 3 more weeks and Im gonna be officially gone far far away from Singapore!!! Promise me that you DONT even Miss me okay!!! I got to know from someone that there will be so many niciiefiied chocolates there!!! Im gonna buy and grab it for sure!!! Flight will be at 2pm Terminal 1. Hohoho!!! Maybe I will try to post a specially last entry for my beloved readers before im gone...
To Sis Nurul Syg Kuzz:
Sis No matter What, im gonna be there for you
You take care hor!!! And please be strong when im gone
You make me realise that this life is without you is
MEANINGLESS
Thanks for everything; i appreciate the time we spend together
Remember the chalet coming up!!! Party Beybeh!!!
I will be back and we gonna have fun soon!!!
Lastly...
Thanks for being my sister, I love you Sis...
