* Love Every Single Thing In My Life Now *

Hello Wello Bello readers!!! Today is my OFF day!!! Wakaka! Im loving it but too bad I got my Floorball court training today. So ya the pic up there is me in the toilet after I get change into my shorts and shirt. Pretty damn sad sey someone say that I wear the slipper jamban!!! Siaken nye anak! Its not the toilet slipper k! Its my Havanas Sandal lah!!! Jatuh status sandal aku!!! Wakakaka!!! Yesterday training was superb to the max!!! Get to learn this one whacking[ mcm paham jek] I tried so many times but still the ball never went into the net. Siaken. So practise more with Dinie, Linie and Vanie!!! Hahahaha!!! Had lotsa of fun sia!!! We even create match for ourselves. Linie, Me and One of the seniors in one team. Vanie, Dinie and the blue shirt girl another team. Fast game lah and I LOiike it so much!!! I score this goal until the ball went into the construction site! Wakakakaka!!! And the last goal I score again! Hahaha! Nice and Fun game lah!!! To Dinie, next time talk sumore lah with your friends so we can score more goals k! *grin*
After finish with our training, went back with Linie, Dinie, Vanie, Asyura, Wardah, Gelie And Brendie!!! Hahahaha! I gave the Ie name!!! Wakakaka! RP Adroit rox!!! Along the way to mrt stationg, super duper crap lah! Linie kept talking non stop but its good cos she is entertaining us. We keep singing the NONG NONG AGO song! Hahahahaha!!! Linie dont forget create ur own diploma soon, the diploma in cleaning! Wakakakakaka! Its FUN being with all the FLoorball Babes!!! Dinie and me just kept laughing at Linie. Vanie, Gelie and Brendie did some cute turning when all of us were so busy talking. Then everyone keep quiet and keep on laughing again. Hahaha!!! Thanks Babes for accompany me to the COURTS, I neeed to buy my printer Ink. So nice of them lah!!! Muackkss!!! Gonna meet them again today for court training at Tamp sports Hall. I have to be in school by 4:50pm then the bus which provided by the school will bring us there. Crap again in the bus!!! Hahahaha! Cant wait to meet Sis Nurul!!! Slumber Nite ah!!! Fun! Fun! Fun!!! Oraites People I will upload the birthday pics of Gireen and Siling plus my Floorball stick provided by the school. Hahahahaha! Nothing to do lah!!! All the pics is in my handphone so, be patience k!!!
Got to go..... And now I love to run!!! Yesterday training was not that tiring as compare to last week. Building up the stamina soon!!! Hahahaha!!!
