Monday, May 29, 2006
* Sis Nurul's Birthday Chalet @ Down Town East *






* @ Chica's Crib *
* On The Way To Chalet *
* Just Check-In *
* The Cutting Cake Ceremony *
* Meet My New Bf, Mr Ronald *
* Our Crazyness In The Middle Of The Night *
* The Wet Wet Day *
Chak!!! Hahaha! So how was everybody's weekends? Mine was SUPERB!!! Fun time with Sis Nurul and everyone at the chalet!!! Its started on friday night, where I will be overnight at Sis Nurul's Crib. Slumber Nite Part for us beybeh!!! Meet sis at Novena, then head back to her Crib, put down our bag and off we went to cinema!!! Mid night movie at Sun Plaza, we watched X-Men. Everyone was super duper serious while me and sis keep on making fun and keep on laughing like nobody business sia!!! Fun time!!! After the movie head back off to sis nurul crib. I logged in to internet and check my mails while sis talking with her bro. Around 2 plus in the morning, both of us watched Horror Movie, slacking and talking crap until we fall asleep. Hahahaha!!! Wake up around 10 plus I think, had shower while Sis watching cartoon. Busy2 packing and we went to Chica's Crib for a while. Super duper hilarious when I was there. Chica was making us laughing at her " Teng Neng.... Teneng Song!!! " Chica camwhoring with us non stop. Hahaha!!! Funny laa she and she dance all around the house. After slacking so much head back to Sis crib around 3. Waiting for Cik Boyboy car to fetch us.


Reached @ down town east around 5pm I think. Slacking, taking pics, walk around. Then around 6 plus me and sis went and fetch Farhan. Super duper Nice guy lah. Sis Nurul's Friend. Hahaha!!! The 3 of us wear the brazil supporter brands!!! While Sis Nurul getting ready, I went and fetch Topa at Mac. Always disturb me!!! Siaken nye anak!!! Hahaha!!! Fun time oso. The cutting cake ceremony was havoc nk mampos!!! All the babies kene SABO!!! Sis kene sabo with cream while the other 2 with flour!!! Hahahaha!!! Farhan and Topa likes the birthday cake so much until Sis Cut a BIG piece for them. Had a hard time lah dorg eating the BIG CAKE!!! CAKE MARATHON like wat Farhan said!!! Send both of this dude off then Me and Sis went to slack by the beach!!! Watching the stars!!! So nice!!! I even told sis Nurul about the Twin Sister Island and the BrotherHood Island. Kecian Percaye sey orang tuh!!! Hahahahaha!!!


Talking and crapping and guess what we got to see that the small stars form a formation of a bigger star. Damn super duper nice lah!!! So many stars at night....We slack like few hours there and suddenly feel so cold. So I feel like peeing!!! Hahaha!!! Get to go to the nearest toilet and feel a sense of relief!!! Hahahaha!!! We plan to see the sunrise at 4am but thanks to someone saying that " Im just closing my eyes lah, dont worry sure can wake up!!! " After watching the stars, we head back to chalet and change... dozed off to sleep!!! No sunrise to see can!!! Haiz.. nvm next time!!! While getting to lala land so many things happened!!! Someone FARTED!!! and everyone luff like mad!!! Sis Nurul keep on disturbing me while Im trying to sleep. And Thanks to someone who called me early in the morning around 7am plus, that makes SIs nurul's Head vibrate more!!! Woke up around 9 am plus. watch TV, slack again without even shower...Its Raining abit and still we went to Wild Wild Wet!!! ALL the pools are closed and so we have to wait!!!


Around 2pm plus, it open back and everyone get wilder!!! Hahahaha!!! Both of us went to the Lazy River and tangoing there with our float on. Just imagine that lah!!! Laughing all the way. FUN!!! Then head off to Tsunami!!! The Waves were super duper strong. Bontot sakit oi!!! Spend there around 45 minutes. And off we went to SLIDE UP SAMSUNG!!! At first Sis Nurul was hesitate to go but I Forcing her like mad!!! And comforting her that it gonna be fun and okay!!! Hahahaha!!! Of all the rides, I like and Love the SLIDE UP SAMSUNG!!! It was super duper thrilling rides but fun!!! Mcm nk terjatuh jantung aku saks!!! When the crew there push our float, we felt like flying instead of sliding down!!! Scream like mad ah!!! But had lotsza of fun!!! All along while queuing for the ride, someone was so so so quiet!!! Once we finished with the ride, then she begin to talk and laugh!!! Takut habis laa Sis Nurul!!! After had enough of it, head back to chalet, wash off then Salam all the makciks and off we went to Macdonald for our brunch!!! Slack and crapping again. After that I went home while Sis went back to chalet. Fun weekends I shoud say!!! And thanks to myself that I never went to school today cos super duper tired!!! Ok people, I got to go cos meeting Sis Nurul, Topa and yan later on for slacking. pray hard that I will not be late again!!! Hahahaha!!!

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress