Tuesday, June 20, 2006
* Get Over it Girl *
It's raining.raining.raining. Got up around 6:35am, and yes I slept late yesterday. Haish. So many things to think about for now. Slept late due to material science test. And something crop up. Hoping I will get over it. Hopefully. I dont want to elaborate more on it. Checked my UT grade for microbiology and I did not expect to get a B+. Hahahahaha! Happy to see that but will work harder on all the other module tests. Today hopefully I can get over this material science shitty thingy. Focuss more to all my tests coming up. Plus this coming thursday, I'm having my chemistry lab practical. So ya no skirt, sandals. Covered shoes and long pants. Hahahaha. I think I will be wearing my jeans and sneakers. Class today was super duper dull cos its PHYSICS. And the problem statement kinda look stupid boring too!!! Looking forward to wednesday cos it's my OFF DAY!!! I guess I will be waking up late and got to do some shopping.


Yesterday class was super duper fun. Fad was being so so so lame lah with his jokes again. Luckily is not about girl and boy relationship again. But this time we played Hang Man with the Facs also can! Just to solve this thing, and what it is all about??? It is CPU stands for Ceramics Pantry Urinal. I guess so lah. That is called our JAMBAN!!! Siak jek solve this thing, all thanks to Fad lah. Thanks eh! Today will be back late again. UT starts at 4:15pm and end at 4:45pm. Just to my shockness smlm, I got to know last weekend was MsVersatile's Wedding. Hahaha!!! I got to see the pics. Never get to see the pengantin lah, but get to see on those yg datang. All the sluts and one mat suar!!! Sajak ah tuh. Who wants to see the pic, you are welcome to ask me. Hahahahaha. Sungguh vogue lah. I'm glad that I'm not with him anymore lah.Memang sajak pun die amek pic ngn pompuan sundal!!! Hahahaha. Bukan Alamakianz but Alamakhianatz!!! Wakakakakaka. For those who reads my blog, jangan terase eh if you are one of them. Hahahahahaha!!! Da sundal tuh sundal je lah.


This month, everyone talk and crap one language. Football. Yes even now my classmates are so busy talking about it. He won his bet. Buy lah, dont buy lah. One of my fren lose all his bets. Pity him laa... bad luck month lah agaknye tuh!!! One of my friend lagik worst, he support this particular team because he likes their jersey color. Siak jek tuh anak!!! Mepek kan!!! Lucky I'm not mepek like you also lah!!! Feel like going to town later on after skewl. Conferm I get to see someone. Hahaha!!! Jangan kene screen sudaa. Tak kene maki nasib laa tuh anak!!! Hahahaha. But nak tgk jugak eh si piggy tuh in uniform. Hahahahaha!!! Kalau kene screen dgn itu anak, conferm memang mintak kene maki sebakul sey! I dont tink sebakul cukup sey, setong ah!!! People say, I have changed to someone new. Hahaha. Well its all your perception and your thinking. Yang lagik teruk, got this someone told me that I tend to be Flirtatious nowsdays. Hahahahaha. And I tend to be more straight forward. Whatever it is, it takes time to know someone trully, deep inside, all around lah! Enough of my crappy craps, Skrg nk go downstairs to 7eleven. Conferm gonna be pack with all RP students again. Haish...couting down to 5pm *screams* //sleepymodeone//


Psssttt: DoieverCrossyourMind

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress