* Sooner Or Later *
It's been days since I get my blog updated. I have update some of the pics when I'm in Overseas. Right now I do really Miss Dubai & Jordan badly!!! I miss going to the Dead Sea in Israel! Miss the Spa treatment and the beach scenery! Haiz... I miss everything lah! Stop that crap girl! But I do Miss someone too!!! Hahaha! I Miss YOU, Jibrail! Hahakz! His name is Jibrail, Mcm Malaikat Jibrail kan! His Cute and Funny lah! I have upload his pic too with that arab sesat in the Thai Airways! Sempat itu Jibrail Peace eh! Sooner or later, I will get over this shit of things! Just be strong to face it and move on beautifully. Wanna say thanks to My Giler!! Thats so sweet of you lah giler to call me! Im so sorry about Saturday Night, I didn't mean to do that but it seems that its all uncontrollable![is there such thing in English?] hahaha! And he said sorry to me too! Wakakaka! Weekends was great! Went to meet my 3 boys! lovemy3boys! And thanks to them for giving me the squeesy place ever at starbuck! I love my Fad's Shirt but NOT THE PERSON KAY! ilovesomeoneelse! :)) Fad is so in lah that day plus adik and Haikel Mcm siak!
We were too engrossed luffing and busy disturbing each other, until no pics being taken! Damn! Should take Fad's shirt you know!!! It's been long time since I meet this 3 boys! And they seem to change lah! Adik become more senyap sey! Haikel becoming more noisy! Plus Fad becoming more Cute and Hensem! Hahahaha! Allmy3boysarecute! Thanks to me that I saw Adik in the train while on the way home after meeting Sis Nurul. He just come back from his soccer training. So ya thats how we meet again. Sungguh touching part when Fad met me at the control station Orchard! He pinch and hug! Siak jek itu anak! He said this: Eyy girl aku miss ko siak!Where have you been lady?*huggies & kisses plus extra pinching! * I'm cute and adorable eh Haikel, thanks eh! Bully me jek! Enough of my3boys! Before terserempak with adik, I met up with Sis Nurul! Hahahaha! Miss her so much and guess what she was late can!
When she reached the Yishun Mrt control station, she also touch my pipi. Cute sangat eh aku! Hahahahaha! Glad that theymissme! But I'm elated for my sis cos she get a new job!!! Yes, and now the next stage is to get rid all the burdens! So so so Happy for her lah! So after that we head to starbuck north point. Ape kene this few days I always go to starbucks??? Hahaha! We Slack and chat about some cute moronic people! I was not surprise to hear some of the morons did that! Don't want to elaborate more on that! We also ternampak Noradice at the traffic light! But she did not see us... She meeting her Bf maybe. Then we were laughing about this boy cycle her mom to northpoint [maybe] becos of some motive. Baik sungguh lah tat boy cycle his mom there. Where can I get to see such things again eh??? Hahaha! Secondary & Primary school reopen back today! All the best and get back to work for them. For me, I overslept! Siak jek! Hahaha! But tomolo for sure I will be going to school.
Someone taught me this yesterday... Childish means Yan syg Nadia! Hahahahahahahahahaha! Full of craps lah! Only both of us know what's that mean! Thanks to him that I sleep late around 3amplus! Nevertheless, he will always be my giler! Hahahahahaha!
