* What's More? *
Start with the day by waking up late around 12pm plus. Due to the late sleeping time, I woke up late. Hohoho!!! Had my shower and stuff. Get ready to go out. Shopping outing with my cousins!!! Went to subscribe with starhub, bought my skirt, went to LJS [im craving for tat lah!!!], redeem my link points, bought my hair clips and check out for a pair of jeans. So next up with shopping list will be my Jeans, Shoe, Khaki pants from Gio. Thats about it! So next Tues after school I have to go and take my Router. Cant wait for that!!! Meeting my friend also. Hahahaha!!! Camwhoring lah!!! Im really dying for weekends!!! I LaRvs weekends lah!!! Sleep.Sleep.Sleep. Thats all I've been thinking for now. Tomolo will be having my lab practical. Conferm susahnye! But cant wait for Friday lah!!! Feel like going out!!! To town maybe!!! Saturday no plan yet. Sunday will be a Family day outing.
Now is 7:33pm and I started yawning away already. Hahahaha!!! Maybe I will be sleeping early today. It has been so long since I sleep so early like this lah! Hahahaha!!! Oh yar the pictures that I promise still not uploaded yet lah. I think by the next entry, I will update it ok! Patience my dear readers!!! Im just pretty tired now lah. To HIM, I'm so so so sorry for all that happen. I know you've been trying to make me happy and try all you could. If you ask me how do I feel now, I think, *Let the time tell itself* For now, lets move on together and pray that everything will be okay soon. Cant wait to meet you lah!!! Kenape lah Tamp jauh sangat eh??? Hahahahaha!!! This dude really turn my mum on. Hahahaha!!! I don't know why my mum keep asking about him lah... Maybe he is FAMOUS among the Makciks!!! You know what I mean dude!!! I learn alot too when I got to know him. He is kinda weird but believe me, he's every girls dream guy!!! ahakz!!! I miss you baby!*
