Wednesday, June 28, 2006
* LoveAGirlLikeMe *




The Pictures up there can do the talking! Went to Changi Airport and Tamp Mall yesterday with Fadil! Had a Great & Superb fun with him! Hahakz! Slack all the way at Terminal 1 I think! Then he went off meeting his friends. While I met up with my cousins! She got to meet up someone, so ya I went to Funan IT Mall. While waiting for the train, I can still snap my pics even when I'm All by myself! Hahahaha! My Dad surprise me with a 2nd NEW DigiCam! MybabyOlympus! 6.0 Megapixel! niCe baby!!!!! And so ya trying out this little baby of mine! So obsess with myself maybe! I'm so so so MUCH ELATED cos BRAZIL MAKE MY DAY! 3-0 baby! makeitwork for this saturday then! Pray hard that Brazil will win against France! BoOhOo! =x! Oh ya Just change abit of the blogskin, here and there. I like it so much, it look so much SIMPLE! SimpleLife&Me! Update Done baby! Cant wait for Saturday!!! Hahahaha!!! Gonna take lots lots lots of pics with my little babyOlympus! Erm, to MZY, If you wanna go to the carnival this coming sunday, just beep me then ok sweets! But I dont have the tickets tau! Im out of here then baby! Right now I love to type baby lah! Hahahahaha! toodles doo daa duu dee! I'll update soon with more pics kay!

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress