Saturday, July 01, 2006
* Feel like it *
Feel like updating this blog again. Hahaha! I hope this will not be a long entry! So if it is meant to be a long entry also, it is not illegal kan? hahahaha! Right now my life is full of FUNesz. With my3littleboys whom I adores so much! My great2 BFs. So many to mention. My great2 GFs and plus my Sister, Sis Nurul! Hahakz! I cant live without her you know! She makes my life extra colorfulsNESZ! I didn't realised or noticed that I have some BFs with bike. And I didn't even asked for tompang! Hahahaha! Cos I dont simply like tompaning! Ade ke word mcm tuh eh! BoOhOO! =x Some of BFs said I'm so different cos girls like guys with bike but I DONT! Cos there is a phrase saying this way : Lelaki yang tak handsome macam mane pun, kalau da pakai helmet conferm handsome! Reminds me of something which I used to talk about with my best friend last time, We always tell each other that Guys no matter how ugly they are, when they start wearing baju kurung, its a conferm that all the malay guys will be VERY HANDSOME! Wakakakakakakaka! It's true kay! I just cant wait for Hari Raya lah! Looking all over the cute guys!


Right now I'm on the phone with piggy! He just told me that Hari Raya will be on the 24th October! So fast sia! I dont even realise that! And haben pay back my fasting. Fasting month will start on the 24th September. Super Duper fast right! Another 2 more months left and all start fasting again! Now piggy complaining, he say he will learn his lesson. He will start buying his Baju Kurung early! Itu anak sungguh kiasu! I dont know what color should I buy this year... Brown? Piggy choosing brown this year! Kaypoh nye anak! I dont think I'm buying green color again. So many green in my wardrobe! Hohoho! Raimi called me just now. Thats another BF with bike! Hahahaha! He asked me to lepak but too bad, Im going out tomorrow so ya need to retain all my energy back! I realised eh guys with bike, tak boleh duduk diam sey! So sorry Raimi Bf! Piggy going out now, sending his friend bike's key! Later on, going to watch some tv programmes! citer hantu ah! Hahahaha! Ok now, I'm multi-tasking but Bf piggy say, I cant cos I keep quiet too much.. So ya now piggy going out, Raimi keep calling me, and me going to watch my tv programme! Raimi call me later on k Bf! tOday is my Fav team match! Brazil against France! Make my day Brazil! Pray for the best! Match will be at 3am. Ok babys Im out of here....Muacksz!


p/s: iLOVEbeingUS! LOVEit!

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress