* And So What's Next? *
Just finished cleaning up my wardrobe! Super tiring but I just found out something. I have like 4 to 5 GREEN tops! Hahahaha! Thats really answer why I really LOVE Green too much! But luckily, I got other colorful tops too. Like Blue, Brown, Yellow, Red-Pinkish, Black. I think I got to buy purple and orange tops soon! Hahakz! I don't simple adore Purple but maybe I'm gonna get it 1 purple top soon! So ya feeling quite elated after cleaning all those clothes of mine. Next just got few smses from yan. Sorry dear for not replying your smses cos I'm busy cleaning up and plus layaning my babyboy! Get my room so messed up! Thanks eh baby! No more ice cream for you lagik eh! Haha, Yan just got online and yea he's feeling tired and so he went off to SLEEP! Have to be understable [ade tak word tuh?] He just got back from soccer and he dare to tell me he played in the rain. Tuh takpe, lepas tuh complain, that he gonna have fever soon! Haiz... He and my babyboy are in the same company! So stubborn nye anak!
Move on with the world cup finals in the morning later on. Hahaha! Italy against France. So who will I be supporting? I'm clueless cos all my favourite's teams are out. So yea, NEUTRAL maybe! Hahaha! But piggy is supporting his Italy! Whutever! I know he went to town today with Pendek! Hahahaha! Shopping for them lah. I got to know from this Pendek that his life is still the same after he got engage. Hahahaha! But whats different in life is *Banyak dugaannye!* All the best Pendek and stop bully me hor! iMISS my3litelboys! Fad just called me in the afternoon asking me out but I declined it cos its raining heavily. Sorry Fad, next week kay! So today, I just went out with my babyboy and ate at cavana. He wants ice cream from Cavana so yea we went there. Layankan je laa perangai die. Hahaha! Just put down the phone with Yan. Sound so sick laa tuh anak. So stubborn and still tell me that he dont want to eat his medicine. Haiz...Stubborn-Headed Yan! Hahahaha! SHY! oooo I got a new Nick for my syg! Oraites I think I got to go and catch up with my babyboy! Sorry this entry no pics lah. Next entry maybe kay! Muackz!
