* FORZA ITALIA *
First and for all, I will like to congrats Italy for winning the World Cup Champion 2006. And Yea congrats to Amir for his winning team! The best part was, I was sleeping and this cute Amir send me an sms telling me * NEWS UPDATES! Italy WON! * Hahahaha. I woke up and I laugh. Not only that Yan smses me. Hahaha. Everyone watching the world cup and I'm sleeping away like nobody business can! Cos I need to go to SCHOOL! Hahahahahaha! It rain cats and dogs with the thunderstorm around make me feel wanting to sleep more! Ok now having my material science module. Kinda okay. About polymers. Here and there can be done lah. I hope I understand the calculation part and the theory part. Well class today not many people attended but that doesn't mean we cant have more jokes and fun.
My classmates talked about Bra size, which is big and small. So darn funny lah. Guys are so unpredictable! Then worst my guy fren, Aruvin asked is there a W size? Then we said, only in his bollywood lah! Jeremy laugh all the way. Jiemin and me were like crapping away. Then we crap about the NDP preview! Jiemin went there and worst she told us that preview goodie bag, they gave a plastic bag! So budget meh? Hahahaha! Crap about Superman Movie and Just My luck! Both nice movies! And yes I have watched it! Must watched JUST MY LUCK kay! iLOVEmcfly! So darn cute lah! iLOVEdanny&dougie! Hahaha! Mcm name angjing saks! Piggy just msn me telling me about his ex coach calling him back to play for his club. I told piggy go for it lah! I will encourage him! Then he said he scared he will not have much time for soccer training cos he has to work at SSDC. For your info, he is a driving instructor! Can be my driving instructor lah! Maybe coming soon, I will book my test. Gonna ask piggy to guide through! Ok this morning was one of the best moments to sleep! Hahahaha! Ok yea im dReading myself to school! But thanks to yan he accompany me all the way. Sms him through and yes not kinda bored lah. Today I'm going home straight after school. yeyy! It's been a long time sia since I do that. Cant wait for Tues and Wed! ToOdless dee daa doo duu dii...............
