Sunday, July 30, 2006
* Let's DRIFT Baby!!! Awww... *
So far, my little boy has been doing with the updating thingy! Hahas! Cheerios yan! niCe and so mentel ah you piczos! Wakakakaka! Someone learning to camwhore! Ohoh! I've watched *THE FAST & FURIOUS DRIFT IN TOKYO* It was superb baby! Oraites, you will be thinking that how the heck I could watched it when that movie will be screen in cinema by 3 August right? Hohoho! Underground la baby! So many movies to watch! But I wanna watch Lady in the water in Cinema! We go watch it kay yan? So who wanna drift with me? I want to be the one seating and enjoy the drifting! Hahas! Gonna book my driving license soon. Someone learning to drive soon lah. That drift movie is superb excellent! Go catch it kay! Something caught me in that movie. It's true and it's really meant something to us. * Life Simple, You Make Choices, & Dont Look Back * There goes to some of the ARSE HOLE in my record list! Hahahas! You will be remembered as an ARSE HOLE baby. Sorry to say this but you make that decision so move on with it and prove it to me.


Firstly, to this dude who it may concern, You make your choice, I gave it your way. You want it so much, I let you have it all by yourself. BUT dont ever look back. Mean it what you say!!! ARSE HOLE!!!


Secondly to these TWO BITCHES who it may concern, You look FAKE to me! Both of you! Im not your counsellor centre nor your banker! Get it? Had enough with all your childish thingy. Even though one of you are old enough to think. But too bad, You are in my ARSE HOLE list!


Thirdly and lastly goes to emo dude whom I think you can just bear this in mind * GET A LIFE BABY! * stop being so emoistic! * you can simply fuck off by all means. Face up yourself in the mirror and tell yourself what you got? I think the answer will be NOTHING! get it ARSE HOLE?


Sorry this entry is superbly not under control. hahas! Let me pour all this anger into my blog. You cant take it, by all means leave!!! My blog, My say, not happy create your own blog kay and spilt your anger there! Hahahas! Right now, after think it over, I will change for the better sake of my future. Wont give in so easily to the people around me. You cheat/play with my feelings, you get it from me day by day. It may not be so soon but it takes time to see you suffer. I can be double, triple nice to people if they are nice to me BUT if there are mean to me, I will VERY MEAN towards them and you cant even imagine how it gonna be like.


Oraites enough of that, now I will happily annouce that I got my BIG ALLOWANCE from my mum! Hohoho! Yan we go shopping again kay? Hahahas! So many things in the list! My cute moron is watching some stupid superman movie. hahas! But i LOVE my cute moron! Ok, got to go.... arghhh schooling can be sucks sometimes! Monday BLUES for me lah! I'm Craving for Takoyaki yan!!!

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress