Once upon a time,in a far far away land,there live a boy whose name is Yan.He's is just a normal boy who loves to eat and sleep.Yan enjoy his life so much but deep down his heart,he felt lonely.He felt that something is missing inside him.
Something that goes by the name of love.So one day,he embarked on a long journey in search for his one true love.He met lots of different people during his journey but none attracted his heart.
This Is The Part Where His Life Change~~~
During his journey,he stop near a castle to take a rest.As he was resting,he look at one of the balcony of the castle and saw a beautiful girl standing outside. She was so beautiful.The girl look at him and he look at her.Both of them were looking eye to eye.He couldn't take his eyes off her.His heart beat so fast and he realized that she is the one for him.But he didn't know that she was the daughter of the king.So,knowing that he had fallen in love with the princess,he decided to settle in the village so that he could be near with the princess.As days gone by,he found out that the princess's name was Nadia.Everyday,he would rest near the castle,knowing that the princess will always stand at the balcony.They traded stares everyday but never talk.
Several weeks later,he overhead an announcement that the king will marry his daughter to whoever who can win her heart.Many men came with lots of presents but none manage to win her heart.Then iy was Yan's turn to try his luck. He went in front of the king and the princess.He did not bring with him any present for the princess.Everyone was laughing at him because they didn't believe that he could win Princess Nadia's heart without any present.
Then the king ask him:"You brought nothing with you.How are you going to win my daughter's heart?".Yan smile at the king.
He then look in the eyes of Princess Nadia and said loudly so that everyone hears him:"I cant' promise you that I can give you the best present in the world but what i can promise you that I can give you love.If you give me the chance,I'll promise you that I'll love you with all my heart and soul.My love for you is true.I have fallen in love with you since the first time i saw you"
So,with those few words said by Yan,Princess Nadia said"This is the best present i've ever had.You have won over my heart.I have fallen for you since the day we looked eye to eye although we never had the chance to talk.Since that day,I kept thinking of you.I LOVE YOU",said the princess.
Yan replied,"I LOVE YOU MORE THAN YOU LOVE ME WHEN YOU SAID THAT YOU LOVE ME MORE THAN I LOVE YOU".
Everyone was touched by what had happened and they applauded for both Yan and Princess Nadia.Everyone started to party.
Yan went in front of Nadia and gave her a kiss on her forehead.Then they hug each other.And the love story of YaNadia begins....
And They Lived Happily Ever After~~~
written by YAN NADIA NYE SAYANG
