* i LOVE those EYES *
* Tuh smile mcm nk kene Sepak!Wakakakaa*
* cute Habis saks muke 2 anak! *
* YaNadia *
Reached home around 9pm plus just now. My little boy fetched me from school and we went to library cos org tuh semangat nk baca buku! & buku pasal SOCCER kay! Sungguh ON! So yadaa yadaa, walk around the library and after that took bus 187 head to JP. Little boy accompany me buying my mum's stuff and we head off to LJS after that. Cos stomach da alarm byk kali tapi still degil tak nk makan! Hahahaha! Something sweetNESS happen. Hahahaha! I was queueing for the order and someone sms me this * I LOVE YOU * and thanks to little boy! He send that to me even though I'm queueing & he sat down! Da takde keje ah tuh! Worry for him lah, cos I dont want him to walk alot. He sprain his left and right ankle like 2 to 3 times! Haiz. Degil tak nk see doc! So thats why I asked him to seat down and instead I placed the order!
After that, yadaa..yadaaa..yadaaa..talk and stuff and camwhoring with my little boy! Da pandai skrg camwhoring! Hahahaha! i LOVE my little boy's eyes! Eye lashes sungguh ON! lentik sey! Hahahaaha! Then he sent me off till my block. And off he went home! So yea tomolo gonna be out again! Baybeats in TOWN!!!!!! Must go!!!! See ya there if you are going to the Bay babies! Hahahahaha! Have a GREAT weekends with your LOVED ones and so AM I! more pics on the way....
