Sunday, July 23, 2006
* Ngigau Cute! *
Freaking hell funny when I think about it after what Fad had told me last friday! Sungguh funny mcm siak! Hahas! This is what he told me :


Fad: Eh kalau Mai ngigau bilang aku eh.


Me : Why eh?


Fad : Takde, aku suka ah kacau org tgh tdo.


Me : Aik org tgh ngigau pun boleh kacau ke?


Fad : Boleh ah.


Me : Mcm mane siak?


Fad : That time aku gy camping with my friends, then kawan aku yg satu ni da tdo, abeh die ngigau die cakap " Charcoal jgn lupe, charcoal jgn lupe " abeh aku layan kan ah cakap " abeh ape lagik? ". Den kawan aku yg ngigau tuh reply balik ni " ayam ". Abeh aku ask lagik ape ah, tros member bangun sey.


Me : Siak ah, org tgh ngigau ko lagik leh kacau nie eh! kawan ko ni nk gy chalet kape? hahahahahahaaha ( luffing non-stop )


Fad : Itu pasal ah, aku cakap ngn die, " eh ko nk gy chalet kape? " hahahahaha! aku suka sey kacau org tgh ngigau!


Really funny sia. Now Fad keep on saying, "charcoal jgn lupa!" It was hell funny can! I keep thinking about it and laugh about it. People may think I'm kinda Crazy but I have my own reason about it! Hahas! But my little bro always ngigau! I got a mission now! Hahahahahahaha! I know, I update like twice for today, cos I feel like it lah! Oh no! school again tomolo plus UT this coming week! I cant wait for coming weekends! Dunkin Donuts, i miss you so much! And I saw someone eating Dunkin Donut at East Coast on Friday can! Ok, I think Im gonna find something better to do! Hahas! Not like some people, you know who, "main tembak2 sey! "


Note To Self ; I'm craving Nachos with Cheese!

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress