Monday, July 24, 2006
* Awww... *
Reached skewl as usual around 8:11am. hahas! This morning going to school was extra special lah for me! People may think nothing special bahh! But I think extra2 special lah. I took the 98 bus and head to Lakeside Mrt station but in that bus there was this Abg ITE beside me. I think he wants to be Gentleman lah kan cos I dont have any grip to handle so he move back abit. But yg aku ni ada ego per! Step leh stand gripless lah! Then at this point of time, I'm falling to the front a bit, hahas! kan degil sangat nk berGRIPLESS! So yea at the turning point I hold the grip and well drop down from the bus and he walked infront of me. Hahas! I think He smell niCe from me lah! That time I took bus and this 2 little kids talked to each other and one of them say " Her perfume smell so good and nice! " And I know she is refering to me! Mesti korang cakap aku perasan kan! But I was beside them and no one else!


The next story was the train story lak! When I reached the Jurong East Interchange, fuuuuh! Abg2 ITE excited going to school sey! I get into the center train and yes there is this few lah smile2! hahas! If little boy read this, I think I'm gonna be dead! Sorry yan, I'm just being so observant lah today in the bus and train! At first they stand at the corner beside the train door while I'm seating down. Next when 3 of them got a seat each, one of them seat beside me sia instead sitting with his friends! Hahas! Kinda cute lah but turn me off with his hair! Mat Rep lah babies! So continueing listen to my MP3 and sleep. Actually, I was finding this one Abg ITE Dover! Out of all the Abg2 ITE, I'm only attracted to One and that's him! Hahas! Morning2 already he went to school like 6:50am! Early habis kan! Somemore he said that pagi2, he da went swimming sey! Hahas! Okay hope to meet my Abg ITE today! Hahas! Lesson gonna starts soon! Oh yar, my another air-conditioned canteen just open today! WoohooO! It's near my block lah! I'm in W3 and the new canteen is in W4! How near was that huh? Anyhoos, let me give you a Morning Kiss kay! MUACKS!


Note To Abg ITE Dover ; Die pegy skolah laaaa....!

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress