Wednesday, July 26, 2006
* i LOVE everything under the sun! *


* Thanks To My Darling Vanessa For This Wallpaper! Muacks! *


* His First Day In Semester 2! Thanks! *
* Thanks Yan For The Nachos & Cheese! *
* i LOVE Nachos & Cheese But i LOVE Yan MORE! *

At last I had my Nachos and Cheese! Awww, I love the warmnest in the cheese! Hahas! Thanks to Yan for knowing that I'm craving for it since that night outing! Hahas! Macam tahu jek eh, I nk nachos and cheese tuh! Thanks for everything,thanks for taking all the time to meet me even though, I know you kinda tired and stuff after your first day in school! Hahas! I know you had so much fun kan playing badminton in the hall while some of your friends sleeping away! Sungguh favourites habis Abg2 ITE kiter tdo! Oh yea, Thanks to My Darling Vanessa Dodo! i LOVE that wallpaper lah! Green and orange plus abit purple! I heartz you babe! When is our shopping outing? You owe me one kay! Yesterday I saw Amalina, my ex secondary school mates. She was with her boyfriend I think. We exhange smiles and say Hi. She is still pretty as ever lah and I got to know she is a nurse. She wear the nurse uniform. But what still the same about her is, the way she walks. hahas! If some of the ex hyians know what I mean, you may be thinking now how she always walk right. But nice meeting her! Not only I saw her, but I saw Mrs Cindy Lee my POA cums Vice Principal of Hyss. hahas! I was too tired lah to call her out cos I had my nachos and cheese so feel like sleeping that time. I dont know if she is still teaching there. She's nice and super duper understanding teacher cums vice principal! miss her! I cant wait for my another outing again with mizzy! hahas! I'm meeting her tomorrow after school. So more pics coming up kay! someone cravings for hot chocolate lah! hahas! Pity that someone, hot chocolate went missing while sleeping! Next time we bring water bottle kay?



P/S: I wanna cut my HAIR! hahas!

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress