* Shopping & Her *
* i LOVE the sun shine on my feet! ((: *
* Instead of paper bag, this is the new bags they gave it to you! *
* i LOVE my ROXY Purse! *Well, I have bought my ROXY Purse which I have been talking and crapping about it since yesterday! Badly in LOVE with you lah baby roxy purse! Wakakaka! Now instead of giving a paper bag to put your stuff which you have bought, they give you a ROXY bag! niCe babies! At first, Amir & me will be doing our shopping together but something crop up at his work place! So yea, I'm doing my shopping alone but I'm having fun! Looking at people with their weird behaviour! Oh yea, I was being disturb by this 3 guys with bikes! Hahaha! I went into this ripcurl shop and one of them try to block my way and yea they followed me to the Quiksilver shop! Hahahaha! I dont a give a FCUK about you dudes! If only my little boy and Amir and other of my guy friends are free, boleh jadi body guard aku! So sempat go to MANGO shop and look at the tops there. Okay, I got next shopping list up already! Little boy gonna nagg and nagg at me cos I'm gonna shop for so many stuffies! He know what I want to buy next right little boy? Hohoho! Well, wanna thanks Fern for her good service at the Quiksilver shop! She treat me like so nice! Nice knowing you babe! See ya again at the end of the month kay! I promise you! She even asked me to write down my contacts and stuff so that she can contact me! Hahas! i LOVE shopping! My top Priorty shopping list will be:
- Roxy Bag $61.00
- Roxy File Bag $20.00
- Mango Black Tops $25.00
- Shoes $30.00
- Vintage Bag $25.00
Note To Little Boy ; Ada cerita tentang aku dan dia, saat mereka tertawa dan saat mereka berduka bersama. semua tentang mereka.
