* I Dont Mean To *
The previous entry was not post by me! Hahahaha! Thanks to Little boy for helping me updating my blog. Very the Fairy Tale! I think he read too much of bed times story lah! Very the Fairy Tale land sey! Sumore, yan told me he created one okay! Darn funny lah! So now I have my assistant updater! Okay enuff of it, lets move on with what's in my mind right now. So many things going round and round! Yea, somethings you cant avoid and sometimes, the things you want it to be YOUR way may not meant to be! Get it? FATE! It's all FATE baby! I may not meant to be with that guy, this guy and yadaa yadaa... cos why? Fate do not allow it. Whatever it is, you can say that I HURT YOU so much and deep down but you yourself HOPE TOO MUCH when things can be done slowly! Take things slowly and patience thats all we need! Good things need patience kay!
I do not get worked up after reading those entries of yours cos I know how it feel to be rejected and failed in love! Maybe it's KARMA baby! Get it? You are not meant to be mine and I'm not meant to be yours! Oraites enuff of all this love thingy! Now let's move on with the next thing on my mind! I wanna go shopping again with my beloved Vanessa Darling on Thursday! Hahahahaha! MANGO here we come!!! Must grab all the tops there lah! Who else wanna tagg along? Beep me aites! Hehehe! I miss going shopping with my Darling Vanessa! Miss my beloved sister also! When is our next lepaking date eh? I'm free on Wednesday! But I'm being booked on Thursday till Saturday! So left with Sunday! Hohoho! Family outing lah! But I think, next weekend I will be going to JB! Shopping again! Hahahahaha! I can't resist it! I'm craving for my Dunkin Donuts for a very long time can! I miss Baby dunkin donut! Hurhur!
Someone told me this at msn " I dont want to Bath! " Siak jek! Sungguh wangi ah tuh! Then somemore reply me like so long lah! Confirm BUSY baring baring! Something just happen! So darn LAME and funny! My team mate, feels like going home cos it super damn bored for today's module, so he suggest this idea, " Let my FATE decide on the coin! " If I flip it, and it is a tale, I will go home but if it is a head, I will stay! So lame lah! Trying to be funny! Then I told him try something else lah. Then he said this " Okay I will use my mind!" (with the eyes closed!) Funny Aruvin lah! Now he played game online! Another funny part is Pei Fang, my team mates also! She keep on smiling and smiling like nobody business when she look at the laptop screen! Now laughing away! If I don't know what she is doing, I may be thinking that she is CRAZY! But of course I know, Msning is the reason why she keep on smiling plus laughing! Funny people in my team! But fun as always! Mai has went down to have her lunch. By the way, today's module is Physics! niCe & steady for me! Capacitors and Battery! Is it a good idea of replacing battery with capacitors? Will it be a feasible technology? Think about it baby! Maybe I will end here, wanna watch movie!!!! Hahaha! So many movie to watch can! LET ME KISS YOU AGAIN! MUACKZ!
p/s: I'm Falling In Love with Physics!
