Friday, July 28, 2006
I'm posting this blog on behalf of my one and only SAYANG,Nadia.She is busy studying for her test tomorrow so I have to write and post this blog for her.For the past few days,Nadia have been eating non-stop.Just now we went to Beach Road to eat.She was so desperate to eat there.Nadia ate Fried Kway Teow and I ate Chicken Rice.I was force to eat even though I already ate.After that I sent her home.We had a lot of fun laughing.Haha.So funny..

Hmm..I'm Not supposed to tell what happened between me and Nadia because she says that between us,let's keep it a secret.So,many things happened actually but sorry dudes,I can't tell .

And let me tell all of u something.Nadia loves me and only me.She does not love anyone else.She also loves her family.So whatever happens,her love for me will always keep getting stronger.As well as my love for her.We both love each other so much.Thanks for reading..Take Care all of you out there.Bye!!!

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress