* i LOVE Beach Rd Fried Kway Teow! hahas! *
* Future Material Scientist! *
* My Team's Simple Stain Result *
* The Microbes Result After Doing Streaking Experiment *
* My Very Own Bacteria Result! Aww My New Friend! *
* Class W36D Full Of Crapness & Funness!!! *
* i LOVE Lau Pa Sat's Char Kway Squid! hahas! *
More pics to look and browse at! Hahas! I have more fun in school today. Had my Microbiology Lab Practical at 8:30am! So yea each of our team get to see our streaking result. My Team had lots of bacteria and E.coli! Hahas! I did my own streaking that time and it went well! My baby microbes grow so so so well on the agar plate. Yellowish cauliflower bacteria. And we did simple stain and gram stain! Hahas! I bet if some of you going huh? huh? huh? whats that ah? Ok its all about morphology of the bacteria! I did the simple stain on my baby microbes, and what I saw under the light microscope was, it is streptococcus and blue in color! hahas! niCe! I love doing experiments. My classmates was super fun lah. We took pics and some of them like Fad, Han Shen, Michelle and Wen Hui pose while looking into the light microscope! Especially Fad sia, he really looks like a MAD Scientist. After school, head straight to Raffle's Place and went to Lau Pa Sat to have my dinner with little boy. Had my Char Kway Squid and he ordered his Fried Kway Teow Cockles ( isit correct spelling?) Ok whatever. As usual camwhoring with yan. Friday which is today, we went to Lau Pa Sat and yesterday we went to Beach Rd. I'm Craving to eat lots of food lah. I want my dunkin donut can! hahas! Becoming Boncit I think after eat alot! Hahas! But don't worry still maintaining lah! Mizzy sweets, sorry cos I can't meet ya. Had my science thingy. hohoho! Next time kay! Update Done! hahahahaha! Someone gonna miss me lah this weekend... So how just now? Enough tak yan? *evilsmile*
Note To Self ; i HATE her! She seems so FAKE & 2 Faces!
