Monday, July 31, 2006
* I'm In The Mood For Fun! *


* That's What Me, Mai, Faeza & Fad Had For Our Lunch, Chicken BBq *
* Pei Fang Super Large Western Food Set! *
* Let Me introduce, This Is MAI & PEI FANG *
* This is what I had for dinner time with little boy *
* Suke ah tuh senyum2, amek gambar! *
* He's HOT laa In This Pic, TO ME ONLY! *
* Mentel Habis lah Ni anak! Pantang org amek PIC! *
* My Shopping Stuffies Which I Bought! *

Picszos can do most of the talking! hahas! i LOVE food and shopping! Had lunch with my classmates as usual at W4, the new air-conditioned canteen. We change our lunch meal this time to Indonesian BBq. Super niCe lah! And it's worth it to the max kay! The Chicken is super BIG and after operating the chicken and ate everything, I can't even walk! Senak sey perut! The dish called Chicken BBq. Cost only $2.80. Cheap kan? I find it cheap though! The stall is always long queue. hahas. But thanks to my friend tina who helped us buy our lunchies! We crap2, took pics and some of the pics in Mai Hp. I got to know Pei Fang has a twin sister in the same school. But different course bah! So good right? Yeap I got to see her twins! Look alike lah. Pei Fang lunchies also very worth it! The burger is super duper BIG! Cost like only $3 I think. But cheap lah.



After school, meet little boy and head straight for JALAN JALAN SHOPPING! Went MANGO again! i LOVE my white top! niCe! Still I want a black top! More tops to come! Hahas. After that head to bugis. I bought new earrings and necklace! nice! Hahas. i LOVE it so much. Yan keep telling me do not look on other things just find the main things in my shopping list. hahas. He really can go headache went shopping with me. So many stuffs I want to buy right yan? But still he enjoy camwhoring now lah. When I want to take my own pics, he will come near me and kpo2 want to take pics oso. Mentel! Yan take care of my baby hard disk kay! Guys will always be guys lah. 3 meals each day is not enough for them. He ate twice at home, then ate long John with me, had his Old Chang Kee, then ate again at home (a full set of meal) and lastly now he told me that his mother just come back and bought tulang. Haiz. But still he is so skinny sia! After eat, he sleep. Hahahahaha! Gonna go shopping again tomorrow! I think, gotta stop typing before I type all the crappy stuff in here. MUACKS! I miss Kissing YOU! MUACKS!



Note To Little Boy ; i Want that BAG! Hahas.

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress