Thursday, July 06, 2006
* iLOVEOutings! *


* iLOVEYaNadia *
* sungguh putih muka aku! ahakz! *
* Outing with My Beloved Sis @ PARAGON junior *

Well, just got back home around 10pm. After school straight ahead to TOWN AGAIN! Hahahahaha! Meet Sis Nurul. And yea Chica and Sis Nurul's Aunt and Mum were also there too. So we jalan2 cari pasal around town! Hahahahahaha! Went to Taka, PARAGON! iLOVE the PARAGON junior! So cute sia the kiddy's corner! I bet you all wanna go there too! Maybe I'm deprieved of childhood! Hahahaha! After that went to Cineleisure and Heeren. After that Sis head back home and I went to meet my giler! hahahahaha! I was late! Suppose to meet him around 7:30pm but I think I reached there around 7:50pm. So yea he membebel mcm maknenek! We walked around town again! And seriously Im dead tired so yea we took the train and head back to JP instead! Hahahaha! The best part inside the train he disturbed this one minah tgh sleeping. That girl muka fierce saks! Yan asked me to shift one seat away from her. Hahahahaha! Both of us were like laughing about it! Slack and went to Toy'rus!!!! Super duper kecoh! And we sat down, crapping and disturbing as usual! Mentang2 pendek, die byk story telling sey! Around 9plus, we took 198 and he send me home. Till my block there. Thanks dear! Had a great day with my sis and him! Muacks! More pics coming up yea!


Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress