* Wondering Real HARD *
Hello wello bello readers! Hehekz! Okay I hope this entry will not be a long one! Many thins happen today. Firstly it was Pendek's problem which piggy told me. I was so shocked that his fiance DARE to do that! Pendek was greatly PASRAH yesterday and anytime anyhoos, he can snap even you say something which seems not right to him. Yea, comes to love, heart, really makes life goes round and round. I dont want to elaborate what his fiance did. But it was too extreme to that! She is super duper DARING! But Pendek is not that STUPID like what she think. Lucky that He dont have the intention of breaking off. But he told piggy if it involved families, he will break off with her. Sigh~ SAD lah! Thanks to Abg2 piggy & company for layaning Pendeknye perangai yg sungguh UP & DOWN! Ok enuff of it.
What happened to my Lovely, Cheerful & Jovial Sister? Sigh... Relax sis. I know sometimes things just cant go the way we want it to be. It is so much stressing if we think about it more and more. Calm things down and LISTEN to me *Think +ve!* Look on the bright side. Things happen for a reason. Learn from our mistake and yea move on and overcome it. I know you can do it. Its all in the mentality sis. You tell your inner self that, *You CAN do it! justdoit!* I know you are not kinda ready to meet Fie. Cos miss that late someone. I understand how it feels. Although he's gone like not yesterday but for months, it still roaming in your box of mind. God loves him more and I know that although he's gone but deep down there, he loves you too kay! 7 years is not a play play thing. Gawd, if I were you, I will be crying too. Stay Strong & Focuss! Love you so much sis! I will always be there for u aight! When is our next lepaking date? Nyehehehe!
Why it should be me instead? Why it should be now and not THAT time? Why I wont understand? Why you make wonder? Why you have to keep it yourself? Yea that's have been going on round and round in my small little box of mind! WHY?WHY?WHY? This kinda phenomena has been haunting me TWICE & not once kay! Why it have to be now when THAT time you have so much time to tell me? I thought it was just a friend friend thingy between us. But I doubt it's wrong! Nice knowing you but I'm too shocked and surprise that it can go that far! Can you imagine how I feel when you told me that? I know you keep saying * I Wont Understand* But anyhoos please tell me why? Break it off boy when you dont have the guts to tell that small little simple thing? That time it was Apit and Ali. Now its you and my little boy? Shucks! But still I miss Baby Khalil! How can I meet him when I'm suppose to meet You first! Sigh~! Im so eager to meet baby Khalil and see him talk non-stop hits! But anyhoos forget it Nadia!
My little boy knew about this. Anyhoos, he still the one that I adore, love, miss so much! It takes 2 hands to clap and 2 people to tango. I'm going to bed real soon enuff! Little boy has went to bed since 10pm plus. His soccer match came to a draw score. Hehekz! Between Him & Me lets just keep it a secret. Maybe I wont blog so much about us. Let just it be, between Yan & Nadia. But still I will post pics of us but not so much of it kay. Hohoho! Till then, I'm out & head off to my lala land! LET ME KISS YOU! MUACKZ! Hahaha!
Note To Self ; sometimes you wont appreaciate the things in front of you very eyes but until it's gone, by then you realized how much worth it is ; no point turning back sweets~!
