Sunday, July 16, 2006
* i LOVE Every Single Moments *

* Swensens, Amir & Me *
* BayBeats 2006 *
* FitOt & Mizzy *
* Puteri Putih! Siak Jek! *
* YaNadia *

Just came back from the Bay babies! Firstly early2 afternoon, I went out and meet amir. Study abit at orchard library and next find my tops at ZARA, MANGO & TOPSHOP. And yea finally I got it at TOPSHOP but at first I thought it was orange color but actually it was red! Sungguh color blind sey! Hahahahaha! Amir was like luffing at me sia! tOOd him! But well, he promised me something so yea everything on him today! Went to Swensens at Marina Square and laughing and crapping about the service there. Nice food with nice sofa! I enjoyed my afternoon with amir! Thanks Amir! YEyy! I got my external Hardisk which is 80GB and cost me only $130! Hahahaha! Thanks to Amir's friend for the discount!



After that head back to Cityhall Mrt and met up with Mizzy and my little boy. Head down to Esplanade baby! Slack at the roof top. I guess it's a bad day going there on Sat! So many MAT N MINAH AROUND! With all of them wearing BLACK! Kater Baybeats mah! Sungguh ROCK! But Mizzy and Me were not so into this! Hahaha! Pening kepala aku dgr dorg sing yg sungguh aku tak paham langsung! Nyanyi nye sket, pekik nye lebih! Hahahahaha! Then on the way, termeet RP people from far, meet Fyza(skarlet) with her bf & friends. Meet Hakim my long long cousins.Meet MzFetish aka Fadillah and her Bf. So many too mention lah! And yea after that I have to be back home cos family gathering. Mizzy went off taking the train to boonlay. Little boy and Me taking the train via Wlds. Thanks Little boy! To Sis Nurul, All the best tomolo! Jgn Tension! Relax and stay calm k dear! I will always be there for u! Muacks!


Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress