Wednesday, July 19, 2006
* i LOVE shopping & absoulutely chocolates plus Him! *



* Step looking Mane jek! Wakaka! *
* Ni lagik satu, nk step looking side way! haha! *
* Crappy plus slenge YaNadia *
* i LOVE famous amos cookies, shopping @ MANGO & this CHOCOLATES HP! *
* Superb Perfomance By The Choir @ The Esplanade! *
The pics up there can do most of the talking! Hahaha! Went to Marina square and yes, another shopping outing again for me! I'm really falling in LOVE with MANGO plus ZARA stuffies! hahahaha! Bought another tops at MANGO! Gonna head there again on Thursday! More tops pls! Not only that, I'm in LOVE with the latest Handphone call chocolate baby! Aww sleek! Slack at esplanade with little boy, met few of his friends there. I saw someone at Marina square! Hahahaha! But she don't know me lah! I know her can! Maybe if I tell her, I know her, she could give me discount! Hahahaha! i LOVE discount! Oh yes, I'm in LOVE too with this NEW roxy purse! So damn retro and niCe baby! Only cost like $13! Cheap right? Must get it ASAP! hahahaha! Someone told me this, once I start, I cant stop! Someone LOVES chocolates more than I do lah! We saw Ultraman on top of the Durian Esplanade! Hahahaha! Hell funny can! People all looking in the middle of the night! I'm so so so elated cos tomolo is my OFF DAY! Hahaha! Sleep late! That's about it, I wanna watch movie again! Muacks! Muacks! Muacks! Enuff? hahahahaha!


Note To Self ; i LOVE my Purple MANGO Top!

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress