Today,after 3 weeks of holidays,i returned back to school.Felt so excited but at the same time so damn sleepy.I slept at 4am and woke up at 5.45am.In school talk crap with my friends in class.Finished at 3.10pm and supposed to meet my baby girl at 4.15pm at Woodlands MRT Control Station.Reach there at 4pm and guess what,my baby girl reach at 5pm.While waiting for her for almost an hour i did a lot of things.I did a lot of walking,standing,walking and standing and walking around the same place.I was so angry and frustrated with my baby girl.But when she came,all the anger and frustrations abandoned me and the feeling of love,care and concern took control of me.I can't deny it,I love my baby girl so much.To tell you the truth Nadia,I never loved anyone like the way i love you.Because I'm a guy,You must be thinking that I'm talking crap because that's what girls always does.They'll only believe the words said by a guy when a guy trully proves his words.But believe me Nadia,I have done all my best to prove my love to you.
So,today I spent time with my baby girl.And I love to be with her.
Tomorrow meeting her again..I can't wait..But for now,That's all folks..Bye..YAN=Yan And Nadia
