Saturday, August 12, 2006
* Happy Birthday To You! *

* I Don't Know What I'm Trying To Do...Hahas *
* The UNreveal *
* Once He Start To Pose, He Will Never STOP! *
* My Time Will Come & I Will Fly Again *
* Yan Said " The LAZIEST POSE EVER! "
* We Enjoy Being Camwhoriified *
* I Miss Taking Aeroplane Flights *
* Just Crap With The Flow *
First & For All, I Wanna Wish My Darling Vanessa,


HAPPY
19TH BIRTHDAY!!!
MAY ALL YOUR WISHES COME TRUE & GOD BLESS YOU!!!


So yesterday instead of going to school, Yan & me cabut class. Hahahahaha!!! I feel so lazy to attend my lab work, furthermore there is lab report need to be done. So we head down to Changi Airport Terminal 2 & Camwhoring all the way. Hahahahaha. The pics will do most of the story line. Hahas! I wanna watch the France's Fire works today but Yan still asleep. Lazy Yan!!! So many things happen and I would say that, some things are better left unsaid. Got to go, my stomach keep alarming from just now. Hahahas! Muacks!

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress