Tuesday, August 29, 2006
* Siti Nurhaliza & Datuk K's Grand Wedding *


Just finished watching their grand wedding. I feel that it's superbly stupid doing a big fuss about their wedding where they can save that money for better used. Don't you think about it too? I know people used to say that a girl greatest wish will be her wedding ceremony. That;s when the day she will be filled with much love and looking as great as a princess. But I can see through that few hours of recording grand wedding, they keep on saying daulat tuanku, patik here, patik there, whatever shit! I don't really get it why Malaysia still have that you know Sultan and whatever shit. The funny part I can see those people who attend the wedding was like feeling kinda TAK PATIENCE langsung especially when they were waiting for their food being served. My dad and me keep on teasing those clowns at the grand wedding. Seriously this is from my point of view, Datuk K does not suit with Siti. But since fate has come its way, we can't do anything. The matter most is to pray for their happiness. Things that turn me off completely will be Datuk K's Moustache! Oh gosh so disgusting laaa!


Yan and me were like talking about it in a dirty way. How is it feel being kissed with someone having a moustache? I can't really imagine that laaa! The picture above make me turn me off with Datuk K's smile. So cheeky smile you know! Like Chi-Ko-Peh! Hahahahahahaha! You know the cheeky old man when he got a beautiful women in his hand! Oh my gawd! So cheeky and evil! Hahahaha! Sorry to say all this things but it was just my point of view. My dad too agree with me saying that Datuk K does not suits with Siti. So farking old sia! I keep telling my friend, Datuk K must have been using some charm to attract that Datin Siti! Superbly I think Siti deserve a better man than Datuk K!!! Seriously I think she is potek! I told my mum Hans Issac is a best choice for Siti! Such a HAWT MAN! Suits her lah unlike those Chi-Ko-Peh looking! What's the purpose of making the wedding ceremony so grand? Haiz...I know that to her money is nothing. Like what iyliee wrote in her blog, CINTAKU DIATAS WANG RINGGIT ehk dear? hahahahas! You make it so big fuss ended up you didn't know what's the future gonna be like...All will just go down the drain...WASTED! Okay enuff of that farking shit wedding.


I'll be meeting my little man tomorrow for shopping spree! If any of you heading to cityhall, beep me kay! I can't wait to meet Yan! Farkingly missing him so much laa. Till here! Bye!


P/S:
ADA CERITA TENTANG AKU & DIA ; DAN SAAT KITA BERSAMA DULU KALA; SAAT KITA BERDUKA & TERTAWA

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress