* Sometimes You Just Can't Escape From It *
It's sunday and weekends gonna end soon. Hahahaha! Too bad for those who are still schooling unlike me! Yessa, I'm on my holiday break. So today unexpected things happen. Actually my parents had plan to go the wedding ceremony but as usual I'm not really keen on going. So while on the way there, my dad told my mum that he felt so uncomfortable and very weak. They went to see the private doctor and thus my dad has to go to Alexandra Hospital. Mum called me up and as usual rushing and being late again. Hahas! Dad was warded at the emergency ward. Mum, bro and me waited outside like so so so long! Hours! Gosh feel like sleeping can! The doctor came and see me. He told about my dad's condition and everything was fine! Except that my dad is kinda weak. At first they suspect it was a heart problem but nothing wrong with that!
We go in and see him. Gawd! My dad was like having good life laa! The doctor treat him so so so good and the facilities there was all brand new! Hurhur! We have to wait for like few hours cos the blood test result has not out yet. So as usual I camwhored and yadaa yadaa with my mum. Then came 2 50 years old ladies talked to my mum. They were from Indonesia and know what, they lived around tanglin there! Rich old folks! Hahahahahaha! Very the tai-tai when I looked on their dressing. After that came a nurse talked and yadaa yadaa with my mum. Few hours past and the doctor agreed to let my dad go home! Yessa! Everyone felt happy and we went to KFC for dinner! Hahahahahahahhaha! Crap and jokes with my parents like nobody business sia! It's been a long time since I crap and jokes around with them. Every single moments with my family is the most memorable times I had and I appreciate greatly! Even a few minutes with them bring a greater impact in my life. Appreciate them while you can...


