Monday, August 07, 2006
* FARK TO THOSE Psycho!!! *
I was early today. But something happened this morning. And I feel like giving one tight slap on that Psycho's face! Got the cheeks to disturb me early in the morning. But luckily, I just ignore him. This physco took the same train as me towards Jurong East Mrt. I was standing against the glass panel and he was standing at the railing. On the way to Jurong East, he comes near to me and said this " Can I lent your eyes? Your eyes are so green. Can I? " I just ignore him but he kept talking to me and looked at me! I was like WHAT THE FUCK! I don't know that there is also some sickos in the morning! I let him alight first then I alight after him and go the other way. Took the last cabin towards Wlds. Damn freaking Sicko Man!!! If only yan was there... Haiz... I feel like giving a side kick upside down to his 2 balls! And one freaking tight slap so that he remember not to be a sickos!!! Pray hard that I won't see that Psycho and sicko again tomorrow morning! Why not tomorrow, I wear my glasses instead of my contact lens. Hahaha!


Took the center train towards Wlds. Freaking so many Abg2 ITE. Just ignore and listen to my MP3. Guess who I saw this morning in the train? I saw BG! Hahas! I was on the way wanting to alight from the train, so I get up from my seat and this guy sit at the place where I was sitting. First glance I just don't bother but I glance at him for the second time, and I was like " Eh ni BG kan? " Hahas! We exchange smile. I msning with him now and to reconfirm again lah. Mane tahu salah org ke! Hahaha! He said he saw me when I got up from my seat. And just trying to see whether I remember him or not. Hahas! I remember kay BG! Still young so I'm not that STM! But Abg2 ITE in the morning freaking noisy! Like as if they are not sleepy. Super hyper energetic sey! Today had my material science module. Thermosets and thermoplastics! Hope I can watch some movies! Hahas! Ok got to go... Let Me Give Some Morning Kiss! MUACKZ!


To little Boy : How was the outing to the Haunted House? Had fun with your little ghosts and soccer friends?

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress