Tuesday, August 29, 2006
* First Part Of My Shopping Spree *

* Ms Nadia *
* My Favourite's Place To Shop *
* My Toppiesss *
Had my first part of shopping spree today. Thanks Feena for dropping by and bear with my nonsensical! Hahahahas! Went to top shop and grab this red top. I like this top so so so much. Then head to MANGO as usual and at last grab my black top! It's been a long time since I want that black top. Usually when I'm broke the black top will be stack up like alot! But when I have the money, no more sia! What the fuck! But today I was lucky! Hahahahhahas! Thursday gonna head down to ZARA and grab that blue and green tops. Then my ripcurl bag! Hahahahaha! Thanks once again to Feena cos she accompany me to shop before went to work! Thanks miang!!! Muackz! I like this cute forever 21 tops lah. Got strawberry2 on it. Kinda cute! Hahahahas!



After shopping meet my little man! Miss him so so so much! Thanks iyliee!!! Yessa! Keep the love going! Hahahahaas! So as usual we making fun of each other! He disturb me like non stop hits! You will get it from me yan on thurs! Watch out you young man!!! Hohhoho! *evil laugh* okay I got no idea what to type right now. Till here then dearies, sweeties and cutiess plus miang! Bye! Muackz!

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress