Saturday, August 12, 2006
* Just Give It To Me *
Sometimes, I just don't get it. Why they have to lie around the bushes. You know what I mean, guys are good at being liars. Haiz. Fark lah! I don't give a fark about it but why you just have to lie to me? First said, going down to meet your friend then off to donoe where. I should say that right now there is a third party involve. FARK IT! It's his soccer!!! Hahahas. All of you may be thinking that another girl right? No! It's his soccer! I dont want to elaborate more of it. If you are reading this, just reminding you in few hours time _________* you know what I mean yan. FARK IT, I'm not in the mood now!


Note To Self ; Get Done With It, Make The Next Move.

Starts With


Nadeeya
Twenty-Three
Accounting Executive
Attached to beloved families,career,gfs,bfs
Addicted to yamiyoghurt,driving,starbucks,shopping



Currently

Needs/Wants
Green Slip On Ribbon
LongChamp Handbag
Gucci Flora
Kate Spade Handbag
Blue Straps Sandal
Bershanka Sandal
3/4 Top
More Heels!

Destress