* 9 August 2006 *
* I Love This Pic So Much *
* My CravingNESZ For Dunkin Donuts!!! *
* My Desire... *
* Once I Start, I Can't Stop Camwhoring!!! *
* The Hazelicious *First and for all, I wanna shout out, HAPPY 41TH BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE!!! Hahas! I think I'm not being the patriotic citizens. Haha! My family and I went across the borderlink, I mean Johor Bahru! Yeyy! Shopping time for me! I get my Dunkin Donuts, Sushi, 2 New Pair Of Colored Contact Lens. Hahahahaha! Still there are so much things in my shopping list. Yan know about it. I think he gonna go mad with me again if I ask him to go shopping with me. Hurhur! I'm buying this ZARA & Mango tops soon!!! It's a must buy for me. Not only that, I want that Ripcurl bag so much laa yan!!! Hahahas! Oraites, tomorrow will be a schooling day for me. Haiz, poly life. Only 1 day holiday, it's not fair! Hohoho! My family gonna be going to Sentosa tomorrow with all my aunts and uncle! This is so unfair for me!!! Yan is outside right now and guess what he could not catch the fire works!!! Wrong place laa yan. He was at the Esplanade and no fire works. So so so poor thing for my little boy. Yan, tomorrow go for the floorball selection at ITE Simei kay? ((:
